BLUEDRAGON77's krypt reveals... major spoilers..

So this thred will basically be me showing everything i unlocked in the krypt, since grafx has got the fighting part down im tackling the krypt and challenge towers.. LOTS of spoilers so beware... somebody please tell me how to put spoilers and i will start posting..
smoke alt costume..
Spoiler:
2lvb6df.jpg

sheeva second fatality inputs
Spoiler:
2zzm9nc.jpg

Nice dude! Keep it up! if you tell me Klassic costumes are in krypt or not, you will get as much rep possible. Also, are any of them locked?

It's likely that could be due to the fact the game hasn't officially released yet and PSN hasn't enabled playing music with the game because it's not officially out.

Scorpion's alt looks really cool.

I have a request could you beat arcade with Sub-Zero just so we can see if his alt is in fact Bi-Han? Im sure it is I just need confirmation if you can

hey bluedragon
I just had one question for you
Is there a way to choose who you fight like a human vs com versus mode?
Thank you

because the music never played in character viewer in mk v dc
youmay have to enable it in the options menu

i was at the main menu.. also just so u know im goign for smokes alt. but hes a hard character to learn might take a bit, then after that, sub zero..

i was at the main menu.. also just so u know im goign for smokes alt. but hes a hard character to learn might take a bit, then after that, sub zero..

Sweet thanks man this will clear up the debate between Noob or Sub having it or maybe its just for story lol too much today my head feels like it will explode

Don't you guys love how the mask in Scorpion's alt is A F***ING SCORPION!?!?! I think that's awesome.

I am impressed by it yeah! I wasnt expecting it too look like that. Ermacs looks very good as well, Quan chi also finally has something new for his alt...finally lol