BLUEDRAGON77's krypt reveals... major spoilers..

Yes, any character (Kabal) will do, no need to pick any particular one (Kabal), in fact, it's completely up to you (Kabal :DDDDDDD)

kabals alt kinda sux..

255jmz5.jpg

Not going to lie, Scorps alt is better than his standard.

Hmmmm.... Hopefully Kabals looks better un-torn up, though I definately prefer his Standard one.

Not going to lie, Scorps alt is better than his standard.
I like it, but those little blades on the end of the handles of the sword.... unnecessary and really an eyesore, its all I can see. Totally out of place...

MK needs to settle down a little, most of the designs are just slightly over the top.

I like it, but those little blades on the end of the handles of the sword.... unnecessary and really an eyesore, its all I can see. Totally out of place...

MK needs to settle down a little, most of the designs are just slightly over the top.

Well thanks, I didn't notice those until after you pointed them out.....

:p

hay any body know if the human sektor & cyrax are the alt or separate characters

its an alt apparently.. in the art section they are listed as alt.. let me double check tho.. im gonna take another go at getting an alt costume.. not sure who yet tho..

Thanks so much for doing this. now maybe if you work very hard we can all see some gameplay of a certain new cyber so-and-so. I have seen smoke, i've seen sheeva, now some CSZ and I wont need any new spoilers until I have copy in hand.

uhh what the **** is this ********.. i thought this game supported custom soundtracks.. the demo does.. i dont get it.. im really pissed off right now.. anybody got any ideas??

it says somethign to the effect of music cannot play during this game.

ygl1.jpg