For those who aren't getting MK9 on release date...........

liukang234

Because my house isn't eligible for release day shipping on amazon, I won't be getting mortal Kombat on the 19th. Actually, I have to wait till late 25th to play. So for everyone else not getting it on release date, what will you be doing till then. I'll probably be watching either:
A.Live streams
B.HD Gameplay on youtube
C.All of the above

Dont worry, i ordered mine on amazon and it will probably be there in 2 days. I ordered Marvel vs Capcom 3 the same exact way and got it 2 days after release date. You wont have to wait THAT long thank goodness!

I've already made the bad choice to read the spoilers. I tried to erase it, but it got hopeless.

:cry: I feel your pain.

Some jackasses couldn't help but spoil things in regular threads without spoiler tags.

So I suppose I could understand watching some gameplay footage.
Just don't go overboard, watch too many and you'll feel like you've played the game too much, even if you haven't played it at all!
It happened to me with MK vs DC.

I'll probably avoid the place for a while. I'd like to discover some things myself this time around.

My amazon is saying it wil be several days late too for my TE. So I'm buying the regular game at midnight at a gamestop. Maybe try to sell it on ebay when the other comes in I guess...

Well I was going to make a thread but got busy with my company's deadline projects.

Ummm I live and work in Tokyo Japan with my wife, an I do have both 360 slims (japanese version and American) so for MK
I had my old roommate an good pal of mines order it in Hawaii. Found out today due to us still having huge earthquake shakes daily, mail will be delayed. 1st class mail is delayed due to radiation and blah blah
Basically i get the game 10days after launch thats what the 29th for you guys and the 30th for me
I am so pissed gosh, but what can you do? So its whatever i guess.

うざい!あほくさい、じしんのせいでとうかもまたなくちゃいけない。まじうじ!

Well I was going to make a thread but got busy with my company's deadline projects.

Ummm I live and work in Tokyo Japan with my wife, an I do have both 360 slims (japanese version and American) so for MK
I had my old roommate an good pal of mines order it in Hawaii. Found out today due to us still having huge earthquake shakes daily, mail will be delayed. 1st class mail is delayed due to radiation and blah blah
Basically i get the game 10days after launch thats what the 29th for you guys and the 30th for me
I am so pissed gosh, but what can you do? So its whatever i guess.

うざい!あほくさい、じしんのせいでとうかもまたなくちゃいけない。まじうじ!

Wow. That totally sucks. First the awful earthquakes, than that? I wouldn't nor couldn't live after that.

I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
but the company forces everyone to come still and just gosh man it's honestly very disappointing that i have to wait almost two more weeks after launch date. Man....idk lol

I'm only going to get to play mine on the 24th at night coz im going to New York to visit my sister that weekend.

So the things ill do till then:

-Stay away from here.
-Play other games so I can keep MK pure
-Play the demo when i get too antsy and practice combos
-Probably go to my friends place and play MK9 if he gets it on the day of release.

I'm only going to get to play mine on the 24th at night coz im going to New York to visit my sister that weekend.

So the things ill do till then:

-Stay away from here.
-Play other games so I can keep MK pure
-Play the demo when i get too antsy and practice combos
-Probably go to my friends place and play MK9 if he gets it on the day of release.

Good luck. I don't want to tempt you, but people are streaming right now. I'm watching this one:http://www.justin.tv/slayer_pro?show_facebook_status=true#/w/1084109920

But I've seen like 4 others. If you can hold off temptation till then, I give congrats.