Johnny Cage

Well, here's the pic that ChoyLayFut didn't post to make it easier to answer the question...
974483321417ed744a4a0c.jpg

It looks like a fake of Johnny Cage, but using the actual MK3 VS screen to me. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

Smoked nothing, I have indeed never played MK trilogy. So i've never seen that match up screen :? .

Neither did you obviously...but at least I put the necessary info in the thread so your post could be answered correctly :roll: .

Next time recognize a helping hand, even if it comes in a smart ass tone and be thankful I didn't just come on and say you suxx0r joo stupid n00b, OMFG everone knows who that is! pfffttt...without offering a possible solution. :p

Yeah, that's Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat Trilogy. My game doesn't function really good ever since I bought it. Blacks out when the game or tournament modes are beaten and freezes when the countdown hits zero. The codes really don't work for one button fatalities.

I am sorry but in all reality Johnny Cage is queer.He is kool to an extent,but they have taken him to far.