I got 4 copies!!!

it cant be that bad. the previous streams had 600+ people watching and the machinima stream probably had thousands and they didn't lag. we'll just have to ignore the spammers, douchebags (and kick them if necessary) and just hope they don't report the stream. it is a legal copy afterall and we're againts pirating the game and such.

I don't find gay hate talk bad, I find it interesting.
Since all the say is the same thing over and over.

EHC you're my friend :D

But anyways, doing a PM chain would be nice, like one person PM's someone and then another and it goes on.
But that would too time consuming, I think posting it here would be kinda safe.
It's not exactly out in the open.

Haha that could work but im sure there are some long timers here who dont know their real names I do but you know

i have a feeling new people like myself are gonna get screwed on this password thing, and after i just watched that shitty ermac/scorpion stream half an hour ago

Oh man! I so want in on this stream. There are a lot of people browsing this thread, but it will still limit it A LOT to have a password on it. a few hundred people will work fine without lag.

yes he is. i owe him a lot right now :) hope you guys dont think im a dick for not spilling nothing..

Your doing the right thing. He gets the honors since he first got the copies. Personally, I may look a little if you guys are doing a live stream, but I don't want to be spoiled too much. I don't know as much details as some of you and I plan to keep it that way. There's nothing like getting the game and then finding out all the goodies!