I got 4 copies!!!

All I'm saying right now is that I have the PM ready to send if Grafx gives me the information and wants to do this. Calm down, everyone, I'll make sure not to miss anyone that deserves it. :D

I agree that people who joined today shouldn't be invited, there's a greater chance of inviting the wrong people. Save some clips and upload them for other people later. For now, just invite people who have been members before today.

Like I said i've been here waiting for a demo as long as you guys.
Just never made an account untill now..

See, just because I say something like "youre not gonna see the stream", the masses of lurkers finally decide to reveal themselves. I just single handedly turned took a stand for the members and all of the lurkers decide to finally make accounts. This is beautiful LOL.

And people, calm down, Kelsper know who the actual contributors/members are.

god i wish i would have joined this website instead of posting stuff on gamefaq's. you guys truly are hardcore mk fans.

Im glad I was able to reset my password so I could log back on here. I've been a member on TRMK since 2005 but, just never poosted much cause of my job. But, its good to be back!

Lol exactly the same as me, minus the job part (school/college for me).

Really there is no need to send everyone a PM if you post the password in this thread.
Dont know if some of you dont know streamsites, but a lot of channels has 3000+ viewers without any lag, so if you post it in this thread only people from this site wil be in.