I got 4 copies!!!

Grafx

I finally got them after days of looking! Circuit city only has 4 of them and sold them all to me! At work will upload pics shorty!! Ill be home in 3 hours. HD live stream to come!!!

Woot gratz on the copies bit surprising circuit city sold early

Where do I leave my address for you to send me one =D

Very nice, man ! Thanks for being cool with TRMK community here ! Any picture is welcome .... maybe it's possible streaming video too ? XD :D

** Can you take a picture of Smoke's special moves list in Pause Menu , to see how many he has, and what they are ? Thanks in advance !!

NICE ONE MAN! you've finally got more than u bargained for after trying to get a hold of the game for a week. try and show us some stuff that we havn't seen or don't know about.

+rep

Circuit City's website is still up and running, but that doesn't have the new Mortal Kombat. Mind clarifying, Grafx?

Nahh man, a lot of circuit citys have gone out of business, but there are still some around. There's one close to my house.

Really? I could have sworn that every Circuit City went out and all the spaces were either sold or are still empty. The one by me is still an empty building.

I'm guessing Circuit City's situation is different in Canada.. Makes sense to me now

It's kinda funny actually. People only go there to buy cheap alarms, batteries or RC cars these days. It's a wonder how they've managed to stay in business if you ask me.

I used to work there 5 years ago and even back then noone used to buy from us, selling an iPod was an event celebrated the whole day (more truth to this than I would like to admit actually ;)). Even today, when you walk into a 20ft x 20ft store there's 5 employees that jump you the very second you enter and start harassing you. They pay minimum wage but still too many people working there if you ask me. Anyways, I would go there to check myself had I not preordrered the TE, and I WANT my stick dammit ;)