I got 4 copies!!!

Maybe not PMing the password to TRMK users that joined the forums on April 2011. That would reduce the number of people creating accounts and accessing the stream.

i am in the middle of almost breaking up with my gf (stupid argument)....but i'm not paying much attention to our relationship now lol...all i can think about is hitting the refresh button on this thread and hoping for the link lol...

Be sure to invite trustworthy people, I hope I can be trusted, not sure if anyone here can vouch for me... Hope to get a PM. ^_^

Maybe not PMing the password to TRMK users that joined the forums on April 11. That would reduce the number of people creating accounts and accessing the stream.

I don't like this idea. AS long as there is a password, with it only posted in this forum it will limit the stream significantly. A few hundred people are not going to cause any lag...it's when it gets into thousands and thousands of people. Even then , it wont be bad.

Your doing the right thing. He gets the honors since he first got the copies. Personally, I may look a little if you guys are doing a live stream, but I don't want to be spoiled too much. I don't know as much details as some of you and I plan to keep it that way. There's nothing like getting the game and then finding out all the goodies!

thanks man appreciate it.. i know if i knew somebody had the game today and wasnt spilling nothing id bad rep him like crazy but hopefully ppl understand he gets dibs cuz if it wasnt for him i wouldnt eve have the game right now.. we both went hunting like crazy to find it and he ended up with the goods.. u should have seen my face when he sent me a text with a pic of the game, my jaw dropped lmao.. all i can say really is this game is way better then all the streams and trailers ive seen so far, and i don't even know what to do there is so much to see and do. lol

I think its better to post the password in this thread, its not like other people that dont know this site are going to look it up.
Worstcase scenario you make someone a mod in your stream, he can ban spammers and such...

Cant wait till he is home and streaming that master pice :D
Waiting for years to see some good game play and not scorpian vs ermac the whole time.
So please let me in send me a PM and let me watch.
Thanks for the everything you do for us. :)