I got 4 copies!!!

LOL!!! Hardcore.

With all the new visitors this thread will attract, they may end up crashing the TRMK server. Any backup plans?

lmao well i knew if she came over knowing i have the game sitting there i wouldnt be able to "perform" lmao.. so i saved us both the trouble and embaressment. yeah.. thats my story and i'm sticking to it lmao..

You will all grow to know me I promise! Wait, is this stream going to be on justinTV? I never made an account their because I can't actually stream but it'd be nice to comment.

did they send out passwords? I never got one <:(. I've been with the MK kommunity for years. Just haven't posted on TRMK much.

::sadface::

Please make my life a living hell. I have a 10 page history research paper to write and it's due on 4/19(coincidence?), and I haven't even started. I must see this game in it's full glory.

lmao well i knew if she came over knowing i have the game sitting there i wouldnt be able to "perform" lmao.. so i saved us both the trouble and embaressment. yeah.. thats my story and i'm sticking to it lmao..

Lol that post just made my day

This is MK, this is serious shit, there's no room for girlfriends, wives and lovers! :)
Mine has been warned long time ago: when the game will be out, forget about me for at least one month, than you can try to phone me and let's see what happens.. ;)

ahahhahha i love it! Bros' b4 hoes!