DLC, what are you prepared to buy/how much + game install size

Still doesnt change the fact that he was in the original trilogy, platform regardless. I do agree with sacrificing him for Quan Chi though.

Eh, I think Quan Chi is the best character post MK Trilogy, and had one of the coolest fatalities also.

It shows just from the fact that he's in the new game.

Rain was just another Ninja clone, and how many of those do we need?

I'm Down to pay for all DLC, but my wallet hasn't been agreeing with me lately... hopefully that will change soon :)

I am prepared to give my monies to MK. characters, alternate costumes, stages.... whatever! TAKE MY MONIES ALREADY.

And don't hate. Look what they have done with characters like Noob and Smoke. I have no doubt Rain will / would be awesome in MK9. He is definitely my most wanted DLC character.

I don't see how. He was in barely any of the games, and was a joke character to begin with.

Johnny Cage and Ermac both started out as Joke Characters.... It's not Rains fault he is still one.

As for the topic, All characters, but only the costumes/fatalities that pertain to my favorites.

Personally i will be up for buying characters, stages, maybe even alternate costumes.

Just about anything really, except useless things like avatars on ps3.

I just know DLC is overpriced on every game and its so annoying. Look at MW2 , the game cost me £26 on launch date and i payed £11 TWICE for both map packs. How bad is that 10 maps costing almost as much as the entire game.

And don't hate. Look what they have done with characters like Noob and Smoke. I have no doubt Rain will / would be awesome in MK9. He is definitely my most wanted DLC character.
^^
This.
I look forward to seeing Rain DLC, the MOST, of all the DLC characters.
I hope he has a Klassic Costume as well ;-)

I will buy ANYTHING NRS releases as DLC, I don't care what it is.
I want an absolutely complete version of Mortal Kombat, even if that means paying 10 dollars for a blue hatted Kung Lao.

I'll buy anything they release, as long as its not unlocks for stuff thats already on the disc. Its only a couple of dollars here and there, I'd spend more going to the cinema to see a movie, and I'm sure I'll get my money's worth out of MK. I love DLC when its done right, more game is always a good thing :)

I will buy ANYTHING NRS releases as DLC, I don't care what it is.
I want an absolutely complete version of Mortal Kombat, even if that means paying 10 dollars for a blue hatted Kung Lao.
^^
This.

And Titties ;-)

^^
This.

And Titties ;-)

1888787g60.gif

Did someone mention Ti-titt-titi-Titties?!

I'm usually reluctant about DLC, but with MK, I'm open for anything.

Love your new avatar BTW

1888787g60.gif

Did someone mention Ti-titt-titi-Titties?!

I'm usually reluctant about DLC, but with MK, I'm open for anything.

Love your new avatar BTW

Thanks. :-D

EDIT:

Same here.
I only bought DLC for WWE SvR 2010, because The Rock was the DLC character.
Other than that, I never buy DLC for games.

MK will be my exception.
I will get all the DLC that I can. ;)

Last edited:
Rain (if he is DLC) will be day 1 for me and will most likely purchase everything else.
Mostly looking forward to any of the classic stages that may have been left out like the Palace Gates.

What?!

Moloch would be an amazing boss on a 2D plane!
Tallest character in MK history.

Dude, I'm sorry, but he is the worst designed character in the history of MK.

I don't mean any offense, it just looks like someone an 8 year old could design.

I will be getting some points on my birthday which is May 18th, that should be just about when DLC comes out