New Characters I could do without

Dariou, Darrius, Hotaru, Shujinko, Li Mei, Mileena, Bo Rai Cho, Noob-Smoke combo, Kira, Tanya

Iffy jiffy about : Kobra, Baraka, and Lui Kang zombie

all of the new characters.. i think Boon and team just got lazy this time..they all suck ass to me..but there are maybe 2 i like..thats havik and well thats it.. i think Lui Kang looks like a faggit.. with 1 big eye..1 small...especially all of the squels he makes**ughh i hate those** but they lamest guy of them all is HOTARU..wtf is up with those fags..is he trying to bring i plane in or somthing i mean comon...those are just gay..but havikthats the only cool new character!!in my opinion at least

i agree wit u sub i think me and you should team up and kill k-twizzy online dude you seriously need to get your head straight your only pised because baraka **obviously** kicks your ass!! so does noob-smoke!! so get your facts straight!

KiLlAcAm said:
i agree wit u sub i think me and you should team up and kill k-twizzy online dude you seriously need to get your head straight your only pised because baraka **obviously** kicks your ass!! so does noob-smoke!! so get your facts straight!

EXACTLLY 8) ok..then K-Twizy if you could have put characters in it who would they be..Quan chi..a stupid P.O.S albino shooting skulls..seriously. i think the dead guys on the bottom of the pit could do more damage then a pale and i quote "WARRIOR"..phffff yeah right..Quan Chi and warrior in the same sentance..hahahahaahahaha Quan Chi being a warrior is like putting a cripple in a fight against bruce lee..it just dosnt make sense :!:

i could do without

li mei
tanya
bo rai cho
hotaru
darrius
dairou
kobra ( i hate him so much and i dont even know why; i just do)
and nightwolf

right up his ass! wait i had an idea he wants quan chi and probaly stryker! LOL(on a side note i swear to god that if stryker is a super unlockable im shoveing his night stick up ed boons ass!) anyway k twizzy alot of people have bene waiting for baraka to come back and now that he is everyones complaining!!! so give it up! you guys wanted him back and you got it in spades so deal with it! and the reason hes on 90% of the loadeing screens is because this is a big event of baraka returning! and all of you wanna complain about the endings and yel at people who do complain(k-twizzy im looking at you!) stop movies are entertaining you only see then for 5 seconds so STOP WHINING!!!!!!

New characters I don't like are as follows: Kobra, Dairou, Darrius, Kira but Hotaru and Havik are passable to me.
I don't understand why you guys are trashing Quan Chi. Sure he looks a bit like Uncle Fester but I still think he's one of the best original characters since MK3. He is an insanely powerful sorceror-more powerful than Shang Tsung even(Watch the MK:D trailer as proof). He is a great addition to the mythology(convoluted it may be) of MK.

I can do without all the new characters as well as all the returning ones from DA. I think they all suck monkey balls. Havik is okay, but he's still really unoriginal.

Ashrah is the only one that might stand out to me in future games, but i still dont like her that much.

the other characters were really uncreative. and i still hate bo rai cho

I like them all. I love the game. I wish they would have had jax back LOL J/K. I hope they do bring back some of the others.