New Characters I could do without

Well, after playing the game more... i have come to the conclusion, I don't have any character that i don't like the least. They are all well rounded fighters, although i've noticed Kabal lags when you play against a female character...

the_sim said:
Well, after playing the game more... i have come to the conclusion, I don't have any character that i don't like the least. They are all well rounded fighters, although i've noticed Kabal lags when you play against a female character...
May be like a true knight he can't hit the girl ?

Akuma said:
the_sim said:
May be like a true knight he can't hit the girl ?
:lol: Maybe that is true... but i doubt it. He is just the only one i have noticed it happen to. :?

Sub-Ze[ said:
2o]all of the new characters.. i think Boon and team just got lazy this time..they all suck ass to me..but there are maybe 2 i like..thats havik and well thats it.. i think Lui Kang looks like a faggit.. with 1 big eye..1 small...especially all of the squels he makes**ughh i hate those** but they lamest guy of them all is HOTARU..wtf is up with those fags..is he trying to bring i plane in or somthing i mean comon...those are just gay..but havikthats the only cool new character!!in my opinion at least

Dariou, Darrius, Hotaru, Shujinko, Li Mei, Mileena, Bo Rai Cho, Noob-Smoke combo, Kira, Tanya

Iffy jiffy about : Baraka, and Lui Kang zombie

Instead of Dairou, Kano
Instead of Darrius, Jax
Instead of Hotaru, Rain
Instead of Shujinko, Johnny Cage
Instead of Li Mei, Shang Tsung
Instead of Millena, Kitana
Instead of Bo Rai Cho, Cyrax
Instead of Noob Smoke combo, Sepratley
Instead of Kira, Sonya
Instead of Tanya, Kung Lao
Instead of Baraka, Reptile
Instead of Lui Kang Zombie, Lui Kang Ghost

hate

hotaru

ashra

the rest are good too, they should kill hotaru and have motaro come back, I used to laugh my ass off horse kicking people.

Mortal Kombat has so many great characters that it seems pointless for Boon to create new ones. Leaving most of them out was a stupid move.

New game = New characters, that's how it works in most games. If they just used the same old characters over and over again they would only be appealing to a specific player base and in my mind and I'm sure the company agrees with me exploring and changing is how you keep a series going. Making a thread about what characters you don't like and 'giving no explination why'(for the most) sounds too me like they don't like change. Why not just play the old games?

:shock: :!:

Highlight the text you want to 'c'opy. Hold down ctrl and hit 'c'.

Put the cursor in the active window you wish to paste to and hit ctrl + v