Any T.E.'s going to be available at GameStop midnight launches??

So any GameStop employees here? Can anyone provide any insight as to whether there might be a few Tournament Editions available on release day (midnight)?

Nope, they've all been pre-ordered/sold out. You won't be able to walk in and buy one.

You're best bet is calling them midday on the 19th to see if anybody canceled their pre-order. That's what a manager at my Gamestop told me to do in regards to the TE

Could be possible, with cancellation by someone. May see about it myself on monday night, if not oh well. I'll be happy with the Kollector's Edition on 360.
I know going off of Black Ops, and Halo, I saw their 149.99 editions around Target for awhile after. But being this is Mortal Kombat and a fight stick included, who knows if that will happen again.

Sure does seem like this game is going to sell really really well. I can only hope because I love the direction the franchise is going now and I hope to see at least 2 sequals to this game to continue what they've started. Well done NRS!!!

I doubt any store will have TE's on hand for regular sale. They're extremely limited, unlike COD and Halo special editions.