Did anyones online order ship yet?

I don't see how I wont receive mine on Monday. It was in Tennessee as of 2AM this morning. Gotta figure it'll be in my state (KY) by the end of the day, which means it should be out for delivery on Monday. I really, really hope I get it early.

I don't see how I wont receive mine on Monday. It was in Tennessee as of 2AM this morning. Gotta figure it'll be in my state (KY) by the end of the day, which means it should be out for delivery on Monday. I really, really hope I get it early.
Good luck man

YES! BestBuy changed the order status to: "Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 1 - 2 days." Maybe I could get it exactly on 4/19!

Ah! lucky you! I envy everyone who has or is getting it early/on time. I'm afraid mine might come a few days late.

Well I'm not entirely sure if mine will come on release date since it takes 1-2 days to ship plus another 1-2 days for transit and Sunday's not a business day but at least the earliest I can get it if I'm lucky is on Tuesday.

FAAAAAAHHHK I just read on the BestBuy forum that DVDs aren't shipped until the release date. I seriously hope this doesn't apply to games like MK. Didn't anybody else buy from BestBuy?

WTF mine is STILL PROCESSING from Walmart.com The release date is 1 day away. They better have it here on Tuesday like the order promises.

PS my PreOrder date was February 28th and I paid paypal so was charged in FULL that day :(
I will Post As Well when it arrives.

Last edited:
i called the automated toys r us hotline to check on my order (just for s**t's and giggles) and it says it's backordered. I sure hope it's just a flaw in the answering system since it's not to the release date yet.

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to call and upgrade shipping on a item that hasn't been sent out yet?

Yep mine shipped out already also. YAY! says it will be here the 19th. it weighs 17lbs! That's pretty Heavy for it WOW!

My lap will get tired quick with 17lbs on it all day. LOL!

Tournament Edition! FTW!

Oh Yeah!

By: DCS

WTF mine is STILL PROCESSING from Walmart.com The release date is 1 day away. They better have it here on Tuesday like the order promises.

PS my PreOrder date was February 28th and I paid paypal so was charged in FULL that day :(
I will Post As Well when it arrives.
They wont ship it till 8am to 7pm.