Did anyones online order ship yet?

Brandonspikes

Some people I've heard online orders shipped from Amazon, I myself Pre-ordered from Walmart but I hear there processing thing is bugged and never updates.

i havent heard anything. I preordered from walmart too. that would be so awesome to get it this weekend or something.

I ordered from Amazon and haven't gotten any notice from either the guide book or game... probably won't hear anything till Monday I'm assuming.

My preorder for the Tournament Edition at Walmart still says "Processing." However, on Tuesday they put a hold on my credit card for the full amount. Hopefully, it will ship soon.

I'm from Chile too, and the status in Amazon says Shipping Estimate: April 20. I hope that Amazon update the date because I can't wait my TE more.

Nope. Walmart still shows it as processing for me, and that it's scheduled to arrive on the 19th.

My Walmart order said it shipped my TE stick edition today at 2 am and it is expected to arrive by 4/16.

Oh man I must be one of the lucky ones because I knew that if I preordered in March that I might get it early but seriously I cannot wait to get it saturday because I am joking. It is processing.

My Walmart order said it shipped my TE stick edition today at 2 am and it is expected to arrive by 4/16.

Oh man I must be one of the lucky ones because I knew that if I preordered in March that I might get it early but seriously I cannot wait to get it saturday because I am joking. It is processing.
first-i-lold.jpg

*scrambles to check Amazon order*

EDIT: DAM! not yet, still says the 21st when i have overnight shipping o_O i think Patriots day is ****ing it up :(