Did anyones online order ship yet?

I called BestBuy.ca today to see what was going on with my order. I pre-ordered the TE back in early March. Apparently, the TE is on backorder and they do not know when (if?) I will receive it. Way to go Best Buy Canada.

My WM order has been in delivery since 6 am...but I thought FedEX doesn't start til 8.

Whatever, I'll get my TE between 1-3 :D

NOOO my order shipped from BestBuy yesterday and I got a UPS tracking number. But even today, it still says that UPS is waiting for the shipment to arrive from BestBuy so that they can ship it out to me. I don't even have a scheduled delivery date! GAHHH

I called BestBuy.ca today to see what was going on with my order. I pre-ordered the TE back in early March. Apparently, the TE is on backorder and they do not know when (if?) I will receive it. Way to go Best Buy Canada.

Best Buy does it again, this is the first time I ordered a game from them for this very reason, I vowed to never use/shop there but 129.99 for TE got the best of me. My order is currently in process, basically means nothing is doing. I placed my order on March 5th.

At this point I don't mind waiting a few days as long as there's a ****ing guarantee that I'll receive the TE, which there isn't. Hmm guess tomorrow I'll be going shopping...

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-...-amp-Portal-2-available-April-19th/td-p/20378

I got a FedEx notification for my TE. "attempted delivery"

My wife was home, so I called her. She says they didn't ring the doorbell, so I called FedEx. They are going to have the driver re-attempted today rather than tomorrow.

Tell me that isn't like stealing candy from a baby... I will go nuts if its not at my house lol.

got mine delivered today suprisingly. yesterday i upgraded from free super shipping to 1 day delivery on amazon. so glad i switched

My TE from Amazon hasn't even been processed yet. It's still "Not Yet Shipped" rather than "Shipping Soon/Shipped". Opposite story for my KE.

Both were ordered 24th of Feb.

I got mine and its a freaking tank, Also the layout isnt the best. I prefer to use my Hori Fighjting stick over this, The buttons are a little to far apart compared to it. O well it looks nice and I also received a alt code for Ermacs 2nd costume along with Mileena :)

Best Buy does it again, this is the first time I ordered a game from them for this very reason, I vowed to never use/shop there but 129.99 for TE got the best of me. My order is currently in process, basically means nothing is doing. I placed my order on March 5th.

At this point I don't mind waiting a few days as long as there's a ****ing guarantee that I'll receive the TE, which there isn't. Hmm guess tomorrow I'll be going shopping...

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-...-amp-Portal-2-available-April-19th/td-p/20378

Yep, BB lured me in with that price as well. Soooooooo not cool. Checking out a few other forums, it seems nobody that ordered from BestBuy.ca has received shipping notification for the TE yet. Here's hoping we don't get completely screwed over. Good luck with your search. It seems like it's sold out everywhere, and resellers are already price gouging.

my amazon which is 1st class delivery is still not dispatched and is meant to be here on the 21st, is it normal to be dispatched so late?

My order is also dated for a delivery of the 21st from amazon, but still no shipping confirmation and no email of the reptile code.

Yep, BB lured me in with that price as well. Soooooooo not cool. Checking out a few other forums, it seems nobody that ordered from BestBuy.ca has received shipping notification for the TE yet. Here's hoping we don't get completely screwed over. Good luck with your search. It seems like it's sold out everywhere, and resellers are already price gouging.

I just checked my BB order status and within the last half hour my order is being shipped VIA Canada Post, scheduled for delivery today. Here's to hoping it's not the Xbox version hah(since I only have a PS3), Murphy's Law seems to arise at the worst of times :)

I just checked my BB order status and within the last half hour my order is being shipped VIA Canada Post, scheduled for delivery today. Here's to hoping it's not the Xbox version hah(since I only have a PS3), Murphy's Law seems to arise at the worst of times :)

Just got my shipping notice! But the tracking number doesn't work on the Canada Post site yet, so I assume that it hasn't actually been scanned yet. Let me know if they send you the right one (I ordered the PS3 version as well).