Did anyones online order ship yet?

Has Walmart charged you guys yet? Mine was shipped out on the 15th and I still don't see the charge on my credit card.

Hey quick question, if i order on Amazon Monday and click same day shipping, will i get it on the 19th? Because i really want Reptile and if i can still get it on Monday, i'll cancel my other orders. Thanks.

Hey quick question, if i order on Amazon Monday and click same day shipping, will i get it on the 19th? Because i really want Reptile and if i can still get it on Monday, i'll cancel my other orders. Thanks.

That would be pretty risky but if you were to do it I would it right now as most of us who ordered from Amazon still have the "not yet shipped" message while our Kollector 'guides' are in the shipping process or already shipped

That would be pretty risky but if you were to do it I would it right now as most of us who ordered from Amazon still have the "not yet shipped" message while our Kollector 'guides' are in the shipping process or already shipped

Sweet! I'm doing it then, first thing in the morning! Thanks too!

Honestly I would it right now or keep your order you have already if you want it to come the 19...itd probably be safe in to do it in the morning but again I wouldnt risk it unless you do it now

Yea, but i don't mind if it arrives a day or two late, as long as i get my Reptile i'll be good!

Hope gamestop start shipping soon, will take a couple of days offcourse due to overseas shipping (to Europe). The waiting starts to annoy me.

My KE game and KE guide from Amazon are already shipped and with UPS half a state away if that- id say about 12 hours drive in distance :)

Damn Amazon. I'm still confident I'll get my game tomorrow, but it's a little disturbing that the status STILL reads "Not yet shipped". Should it not at least say "Shipping soon"? I mean, I'm supposed to get it tomorrow, thus it would need to ship soon. ::facepalm:: I love Amazon, but for new games, I will probably order elsewhere in the future. I don't want to wait until 5PM (or later!) tomorrow to play and it looks like I will now have to. What's the harm in Amazon shipping a little early so the best case scenario would be me receiving it late tonight? Oh well, tomorrow this will all be irrelevant, I guess.

i just checked my gamestop order and it says that my ps3 KE "ships 4/19/2011" does that mean that i wont get it till the 20th or 21st?
and also my KE guide says "verifiing" so i dunno what gamestop is doing.... any thots anyone?