Did anyones online order ship yet?

REALLY? The lady I just called up told me that they didn't have any 360 versions yet.
I ordered on the 8th.. Okay, now I'm upset. Mind if you take a SS of your page like I did so I can prove it to them?

Seems this is only happening to the 360 versions.

360 users might get their game a day or two late.

No big deal.

Seems this is only happening to the 360 versions.

360 users might get their game a day or two late.

No big deal.
Its not a big deal, and I understand that I should have reserved the TE from Gamestop so I wouldn't have had to order it, but I want the game !

@Charlie Scarbrough Don't worry about it, If It doesn't come by Tuesday, Ill call them up and act like a douche and make them give me a discount card.

Hooray!

Wal-mart says mine shipped!

Picked up in Menands, NY by FedEx and scheduled for delivery in Georgia on 4/19.

Mine is Xbox.

I dropped by my local Gamestop today before I found this out just to see what their policy is on unclaimed TEs.

The guy there said they got 27 Xbox versions and 13 PS3 versions, already in stock and ready to sell. He said that after 48 hours they will call people who haven't claimed theirs and will sell ones that they can't get commitments for.

I said with 27 copies in stock, chances are good that someone will flake out or decide $150 is too much to spend on a video game. He said you could pretty much count on at least one person not picking theirs up. So if you decide you want a TE edition late or you get screwed over on your order, it seems like Gamestop will have a few to get rid of for people who don't buy them after all.

It was interesting information to hear that there are about twice as many Xbox versions as PS3. I don't know if that's just my store, or fairly typical.

My Walmart order for my 360 TE shipped via FedEx. Tracking page says the box is 17.0 lbs... o_O is that right?

Amazon order has not shipped yet.

Mine is Xbox.

I dropped by my local Gamestop today before I found this out just to see what their policy is on unclaimed TEs.

The guy there said they got 27 Xbox versions and 13 PS3 versions, already in stock and ready to sell. He said that after 48 hours they will call people who haven't claimed theirs and will sell ones that they can't get commitments for.

I said with 27 copies in stock, chances are good that someone will flake out or decide $150 is too much to spend on a video game. He said you could pretty much count on at least one person not picking theirs up. So if you decide you want a TE edition late or you get screwed over on your order, it seems like Gamestop will have a few to get rid of for people who don't buy them after all.

It was interesting information to hear that there are about twice as many Xbox versions as PS3. I don't know if that's just my store, or fairly typical.

I'm not surprised. I'm getting the 360 TE because it should be easier to dual mod. I think sales of MK will be pretty close on both platforms despite the PS3 exclusives.

I live in America and I ordered the standard PS3 version from Amazon and mine STILL hasn't shipped yet. It should ship later today (Saturday), because I doubt it'll get to where I am on the 19th if they ship it on Sunday or Monday.

My Walmart order for my 360 TE shipped via FedEx. Tracking page says the box is 17.0 lbs... o_O is that right?

Amazon order has not shipped yet.

Did you order two? I ordered two TE's and it also says 17 pounds.

Wal-Mart Shipped mine yesterday but Amazon says it will arrive on the 19th but hasnt shipped yet which seems wierd. I am picking up my TE monday night at my local Gamestop and another copy at my Local Best Buy with the Blu Ray movie :)

I am in New York and ordered from Wal Mart.com My status says processing and will be delivered Tuesday April 19th. I got the Tournament edition with Alt Mileena outfit