59% combo with sub-zero

Danger317

Ive been toying around with Subby alot, and i stumbled upon a 59% combo. Up until i found this one the highest 48%(that ive seen posted). Its pretty tricky, but if all goes as planned you well godlike dmg.

You have to have full meter for X-Ray. Once you have full meter you do Triangle, Triangle, Ice Blast, Back+Square, Triangle, Square, X-Ray. IF you do it right subby will do the X-Ray immediately after the last hit and the X-Ray will connect. The txt that shows the hits still splits up the damage, but with the right timing it always connects.

Impressive to bad the demos a bit different from the full game cuase I got a 52% corner full xray combo with subzero that I posted somewhere else in the demo section its triangle square circle iceball puase circle triangle triangle circle xray its 42% with a slide instead of xray

Last edited:
You have to have full meter for X-Ray. Once you have full meter you do Triangle, Triangle, Ice Blast, Back+Square, Triangle, Square, X-Ray. IF you do it right subby will do the X-Ray immediately after the last hit and the X-Ray will connect. The txt that shows the hits still splits up the damage, but with the right timing it always connects.

Have you done this against a real oppenent? Because if the text splits it up that means there is probably time to block. And the damage values are different when separated than if they were all together.

Impressive to bad the demos a bit different from the full game cuase I got a 52% corner full xray combo with subzero that I posted somewhere else in the demo section its triangle square circle iceball puase circle triangle triangle circle xray its 42% with a slide instead of xray

Do <-Square, Triangle, Freezeball, triangle, square, circle and hold down your x-ray for like 1 second. If you time it right it's a 53% combo and it's a midrange. If you do a slide it's 46%? I think. That was the one I found. Btw there is a thread for stuff like this already. So if you come up with anymore combos post them there. And there are already a bunch posted :D
http://goo.gl/4JqSg

IF it splits the damage that means there is an opening for your opponent to block the final attack

whoops lol beat me to it! ^^^

LOL I know posted there too can't get the timing on xray in that 53% too save my life although I got a 52% mid that's longer yet less strict then your 53%

Its also good for everyone to know this as well:

IF you start a combo with back+Triangle then freeze that freeze can be blocked

Has anyone tried it to confirm it works. It does seem like there is a very small window to block the x-ray.

NO its blockable... Your best bet for good damage with an X-ray for easy use is to go with this:

B+2, Freeze, Pop up Punch, 2,2,4, X-Ray - Give you 10 hits and 53% damage

Again though any 2 hit combo followed by a freeze can be blocked (unless you freeze them in the air) but it sometimes its hard to block it if you dont see it coming(hopefully this gets fixed)

Don't wait cuase the stun doesn't last long oh and that's also his most damaging 2 hit combo but the start up is slow as hell

Nope its not like streetfighter cuase litteraly the stun last just longer then it takes to throw an ice ball