mk II as challenge tower reward

gunnergod13

well ever since my little bro erased my mk 2 i went to download it back but to my suprise it wasent there so i think that thats the 300th challenge tower reward is going to be mk II so and it fits perfectly since its only 250 MB so there is room for it on the disk so at do u guys think?

people have purposed this idea before , but with mk1-3 , not a bad idea but doubt it will happen be awesome if it did

yeah...this is absolutely not the case....

That makes no sense for them to make it as the prize when you already purchased it...they wouldnt take it away with the thought that theyll just get it back when they buy mk9, what if they didnt want mk9? it should still be there...

And ed boon said himself "when you see people online with this prize"

yeah...this is absolutely not the case....

That makes no sense for them to make it as the prize when you already purchased it...they wouldnt take it away with the thought that theyll just get it back when they buy mk9, what if they didnt want mk9? it should still be there...

And ed boon said himself "when you see people online with this prize"
well it could be since mk II has online but it would not make since to why they would take it away and since all the game rooms are dead empty this could be a great price i think they took away it like 3 mounths ago since i have not seen it for a long time

The MK2 game is still up on psn i just checked yesterday and if they delete your game i think you can still download it just go to your download list from in the store. As for the 300th challenge reward i think you might want to check the spoiler section good luck.

The MK2 game is still up on psn i just checked yesterday and if they delete your game i think you can still download it just go to your download list from in the store. As for the 300th challenge reward i think you might want to check the spoiler section good luck.
trust me i have basicly memerized the spoiler section and i dont think its that its a demo that came out 2 months ago so they could have changed it and as for my download i redownloaded it so its not a problem i know ho to get my games back but the thing is from now on nobody can get mk II anymore

i know but i mean it as not there for sale anymore i still have the game redownloaded

lies....the game is right there under "MIDWAY" right next to guantlet and rampage...

and my HDD on my ps3 was just reformatted...and guess what i re-downloaded all my bought games and DLC by signing in...and this was done today

lies....the game is right there under "MIDWAY" right next to guantlet and rampage...

and my HDD on my ps3 was just reformatted...and guess what i re-downloaded all my bought games and DLC by signing in...and this was done today

well im on it right now but there is no mortal kombat aymore and if u serch it up in the game section u only see mortal kombat unchained u dont see mk II

It would be so much better if it was UMK3...I never got the chance to download it from xbox live :(

if you want do you think you can help me with a test? im thinking of uploading UMK3 but i need to test on a different console and serial number. all you will have to do is down load the UMK3, ill give you a set of instructions to follow, and see if you can play it send me a PM if your interested

Idk why people are saying its impossible like its this unreachable feat. Its very possible that it could be hidden somewhere in the game. Ninja Gaiden and Metal Gear Solid did it. Why not MK? Doesn't mean I'm expecting it but this isn't a stupid thought like some of you say.

Idk why people are saying its impossible like its this unreachable feat. Its very possible that it could be hidden somewhere in the game. Ninja Gaiden and Metal Gear Solid did it. Why not MK? Doesn't mean I'm expecting it but this isn't a stupid thought like some of you say.

I don't think any of the old games are hidden in MK(2011) But, its been done before, the full game of MKII was hidden in MK Shaolin Monks.

I don't think any of the old games are hidden in MK(2011) But, its been done before, the full game of MKII was hidden in MK Shaolin Monks.

Exactly! like i said, I'm not expecting it to be in there but the thought of it is completely plausible. I just didn't understand why people were saying it was a stupid thought when its been done before.