no love for the mercy

mrb1973

With all the talk of babalitys brutalities and friendships seems the most useful bragging rights move in mk has been left in the past. But to me there's no more humiliating way to beat someone then to take all their life away bring some of it back then beat them down again. just food for thought

Never really understood the way to perform Animality in MK3. Why 3 rounds and Mercy? Than kick the opponent's ass again and kill him in your animal form.
I think Mercy is stupid.

imo Mercy is the most reasonable one to be back. I hate friendships/babalities and brutalities are good but not thaaaaaaaat great. I want mercy back but not as it was, you choosing to show mercy and the opponent walking away ashamed or thanking you for sparing him/her makes more sense than getting some life back, having to beat them again and then finish them off once more

Or using the mercy and having that person stomp your ass for giving them the chance. lol happened with my brothers when playing umk3

Losing after having performed a mercy should give the other person an opertunity to perform some new over the top finisher I can just hear the announcer yelling out finish him, finish him again?

I always thought that Mercy was stupid. Especially seeing how that was the only way you could perform an Animality.