King of the Hill video on IGN!!

meh it looks okay, definitely not something im going to be doing back flips over, it reminds me of a party in Netflix, you use your avatars with your friends, you can boo, throw things, cry ect. but i will give it a shot

seems awesome but i would hate to play this with randoms. people just konstanlty throwing tomatoes, holing cheese booing and such trying to annoy others in every possible way. i guess thats just the xbl kommunity for ya. im just wondering what secrets relating to the avatars are.

lol just noticed that thats probably hector sanchez's avater on the left at 1:30

Last edited:
i love this idea!!! Man its gonna feel like a dream when i'm at the midnight launch i'm prob going to pinch myself to make sure its not.LOL!!

Glad to see that you can use MK avatars on PSN also. ;-)

I never use PS Home anyways, so I'll just pick Noob Saibot as my avatar.

seems awesome but i would hate to play this with randoms. people just konstanlty throwing tomatoes, holing cheese booing and such trying to annoy others in every possible way. i guess thats just the xbl kommunity for ya. im just wondering what secrets relating to the avatars are.

lol just noticed that thats probably hector sanchez's avater on the left at 1:30

Cool mode indeed, but I would have to agree with Albo, you're going to have hecklers do things to annoy you. Constant tomato throwing, booing and giving you 1/10 even if the match is played by pros. Then when its time for them (hecklers) to fight, they quit. Not just the XBL community, but on PS3 as well.