PS2 KAF Ideas?

liukang234

Hey guys. I've peen playing MK:A to satisfy my MK need until MK9 come out. I have been trying to come up with a good TV/Video Game/Book based character, but I kinda suck. I did have a good Harry Potter, but my brother deleted it, after called me a HP nerd and saying it was "gay." :bird:

So, have you guys made or found any good KAFs? If so, please post. Thanks.

U can do many many characters for Armageddon i made over 100plus characters... Street Fighters 3 cards full! G.I.JOE 2 Cards Full. Cobra 2 Cards Full. Marvel Super Heroes. DC Universe Characters. Classic MK Characters. Movie Characters. Like Terminator male and Female from T3 Movie. Several Different Jason's. Indiana Jones. Dracula. Zombie. Plus even made some WWE Characters... And got more i can make like Tekken or King Of Figghters Etc that could be done. OH YEAH!

Just about anything really... Good Luck!

By: Captain-DC

Long Live: Armageddon!

Also my Pic on the left here is me in Armgeddon! As a Steel Brigade Commando! LOL! Oh The Good Ole' Days!

U can do many many characters for Armageddon i made over 100plus characters... Street Fighters 3 cards full! G.I.JOE 2 Cards Full. Cobra 2 Cards Full. Marvel Super Heroes. DC Universe Characters. Classic MK Characters. Movie Characters. Like Terminator male and Female from T3 Movie. Several Different Jason's. Indiana Jones. Dracula. Zombie. Plus even made some WWE Characters... And got more i can make like Tekken or King Of Figghters Etc that could be done. OH YEAH!

Just about anything really... Good Luck!

Long Live: Armageddon!

Also my Pic on the left here is me in Armgeddon! As a Steel Brigade Commando! LOL! Oh The Good Ole' Days!

Jesus! What are your best formulas?

Jesus! What are your best formulas?

All of mine turned out very well. U just have to look at all the item's available in KAF and see what characters u can make based on what item's are available.

Thats what i did when i did mine. I wanted certain characters and looked at what i could use and what i couldn't use. But with the 100plus i did make back then i'm very happy with them all. And i have three memory cards i can still use yet. That's why i may go with some Tekken or King Of Fighters for those. I have to see then. LOL! But for now i'm getting ready to play the New MK game. So those three memory cards will have to wait for now. :)

If ur on the Capcom Unity website also look for Captain-DC on that and i have some pictures of my MK KAF fighters posted on that website. I posted those on there years ago and there still there. YAY!

Just look at the item's first as i said and then go from there what u think u can make based off the item's available to you.

Good Luck! It worked for me so i know it can work for anyone.

:)

All of mine turned out very well. U just have to look at all the item's available in KAF and see what characters u can make based on what item's are available.

Thats what i did when i did mine. I wanted certain characters and looked at what i could use and what i couldn't use. But with the 100plus i did make back then i'm very happy with them all. And i have three memory cards i can still use yet. That's why i may go with some Tekken or King Of Fighters for those. I have to see then. LOL! But for now i'm getting ready to play the New MK game. So those three memory cards will have to wait for now. :)

If ur on the Capcom Unity website also look for Captain-DC on that and i have some pictures of my MK KAF fighters posted on that website. I posted those on there years ago and there still there. YAY!

Just look at the item's first as i said and then go from there what u think u can make based off the item's available to you.

Good Luck! It worked for me so i know it can work for anyone.

:)

Thank you. I'll check them out

I originally planned on making a bunch of minor MK characters. My plan was to make Jataaka, Kia, the other three Mythologies Gods (Kajin, Chijin, Suijin), LK Grandmaster (Oniro would be his name), Tremor, Tasia, No Face, Wu Lae, Argus, Delia, Monster.

Unfortunately, the Wii version has only 7 spots, and using a memory card will not increase that, as you cannot have that simultaneously with the hard drive save.