Once again a Reptile fan...

Spoiler:

repalt.png

Here you go.

F********************************************************************************************K! I pre-ordered on amazon to get his klassic, and now this comes out! Now I get the game on the 25th cause of this!

This alt. reminds me of his shaolin monks/Armageddon outfit also did anyone else notice that Sub Zero's alt. from the stream is him as Bi Han

JOIN TEAM REPTILEWhere you can be with fellow fans of the green, we have artwork, discussions, movelists and much more..*Enter the portal to the left if you think you have what it takes..*-> -=THE PORTAL=-
Ahh..Mhmm, yess..I welcome you fellow enlightened ones who have seen the light that is the greatness of Zaterra, I ,Reptile, assure you all that the greatness of the Saurian emprire will rise again once more, and the acid will flow from all mouths like the great swamp waterfalls of the bogs of mystical Zaterra. Down will all the weak, disguisting and pathtic humans, we will all melt them down so that we no longer have to smell their crude and offensive flesh that the wear over their frail skeletons. I assure you once again, stick with me brothers and I will lead you to dominace and power.

This alt. reminds me of his shaolin monks/Armageddon outfit also did anyone else notice that Sub Zero's alt. from the stream is him as Bi Han

yea the steam reveal a few alternate costumes such as Kano's MKDA outfit as well

I like this alt very much. I know ppl dont like reptile because he is a lizard, but I am very happy with his v shaped ninja costume. This is what I asked for. His mask also makes him look less birdy. Love the snake like patterns around his uniform. And that leg brace around his foot! i dont know if its just me but reptile's alt looks like scarecrow from the dark knight lol. great alt costume overall. id be happier if reptile was human with orange piercing eyes. now thatd be A+ reptile.

Reptile is a total pimp in his second costume. Holy shit. This game. I'm 100% sold. I dunno what they were thinking with some of those weird ass costumes like Reptile's main one, but did they ever redeem themselves with this. I can only hope that Scorpion's alternate is just as badass.

i cant wait to see reptile in his retro he's going to look the best in his classic costume. anyone thats getting it from amazon should post the coffin number for reptiles retro.

I like all 3 reptiles. And I like his reptilian form more

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Seems I'm in the minority, but yeah, I like all of reptile's costumes, I even like his primary one. I like that hes not just yet-another-ninja and is something unique. In fact, the retro costume is probably my least favourite for that reason.

After paying attention in the leaked VS Screen high resolution Reptile picture, I see how well detailed his look is .... I was not liking neither digging too much his look, but, I saw more pictures, more gameplay of him, and now, I am accepting him OK, even his primary MK 2011 look .... this Stream video helped a lot, because showed more Reptile gameplay and his win pose, that is pretty cool, and so, I will give chance to him and try to learn him, his combos , moves, etc .... he is a classic guy, since MK 1, and I loved him in MK 2, so, his moves are incredible fun, his invisibility is nice, resembling Predator (who I am a huge fan) ....

His 2nd alternate costume is better, and probably will be used more online than his primary one ..... but I am looking forward for his classic costume too, since seems to be one of the best "in-game" versions of all others classic ninja costumes.