NEW* street fighter X tekken gameplay trailer

I love Street Fighter, so SFxT would be my choice. Tekken for me is meh, gets boring pretty fast.

Edit: Also to the vast negativity towards SF and hating on it:

Hater's gonna hate.

I just don't like Street Fighter so much. I respect the franchise, I know it has a lot of fans all over the world, but I just don't like SF. I didn't know that so much people here don't like it either.

Personally, I'm looking forward to see Tekken vs. Street Fighter more. But what I'm really excited about is Tekken Tag Tournament 2. And MK9, of course.

OMFG!! that is amazing!! that made my morning, afternoon, & night!! haha i'll taunt some japanese kid in french XP

Wow, I didn't know it would be such an incredible information for you. But it was for me, too =D

I'm thinking about studying French after I finish the English course (yeah, still studying English, but just this year left to finish it).

Reptikahn now dont take this the wrong way just wanna know why do you think you half to correct every body we dont care about sales its an mk forum if he wants mk to be king than let him its his opinion

hmmmm lets see how this game will turn out....
HADOKEN HADOKEN HADOKEN!

just like all the other bad kids on Street Fighter, IMO SF 2 was the best, SSF4 is just GARBAGE! nothing but kids who spam hadoukens and other moves, tekken is a so much better fighting game i mean come one, you have one half of the game that has projectiles, flaming upper cuts, people to cling to the side of the screen, a man who can stretch his body parts then the other half is true MMA, sure kazuya and devil jin and shoot lasers out of their eyes but thats it

god i hate cross over games =/

Reptikahn now dont take this the wrong way just wanna know why do you think you half to correct every body we dont care about sales its an mk forum if he wants mk to be king than let him its his opinion

If I said MK sucks, most people here would not let that slide. Just because this a MK fansite doesn't mean everybody here is some blind fantard who praises MK for everything while denying merits of other games. Opinions are not immune to criticism.

hmmmm lets see how this game will turn out....
HADOKEN HADOKEN HADOKEN!

just like all the other bad kids on Street Fighter, IMO SF 2 was the best, SSF4 is just GARBAGE! nothing but kids who spam hadoukens and other moves, tekken is a so much better fighting game i mean come one, you have one half of the game that has projectiles, flaming upper cuts, people to cling to the side of the screen, a man who can stretch his body parts then the other half is true MMA, sure kazuya and devil jin and shoot lasers out of their eyes but thats it

god i hate cross over games =/

Tekken started treading the realm of fantasy for some time. Let's not forget Yoshimitsu, Kuma, Ogre, and robots.

Last edited:
Kano Eye beams @0:43!

Oh yeah, when are they ever going to put MK fighters up against GOOD opponents? MK vs DCU was a train wreck in the wrong direction.