NEW* street fighter X tekken gameplay trailer

Street Fighter is stupid, Tekken is awesome, Street Fighter X Tekken is pathetic. Mortal kombat wins! Flawless Victory. IMO.

Street Fighter is stupid, Tekken is awesome, Street Fighter X Tekken is pathetic. Mortal kombat wins! Flawless Victory. IMO.

Lol, so true.

I wanted to see Tekken vs. Street Fighter, I don't like SF gameplay style. And I didn't like Nina's voice.

Why do i think SF is stupid? Flashy fighting game with good fighting mechanics, ill give you that. Characters look like they are deformed, you don't see any hit reaction on smaller combos, and i always hated the games where you have command input for 15 hit combo. I tried to understand that game in a serious way, but i just can't menage to do that.

Damn, this looks good. Honestly, I don't know which version I'm going to get, the Capcom one or the Namco one. Probably will get both because I'm pretty solid with Street Fighter and Tekken.

And to be honest, one of the match-ups that I'm looking forward to is Bob vs Rufus: Battle of the fat American stereotypes! :laugh:

The trailer was pretty sweet. I'm happy with the characters they've chosen so far for the most part...but I still don't take Abel seriously lol.

This isn't going to make me follow SFxT much closer, but I'll definitely see what's up with it when it comes out.

the street fighter characters have the same moves as SF4. lame im tired of seeing ryu in like every single game that comes out.
only other reason as to why this game does not interest me is cause MK is out in a week.

the street fighter characters have the same moves as SF4. lame im tired of seeing ryu in like every single game that comes out.
only other reason as to why this game does not interest me is cause MK is out in a week.

well then why did u enter the thread? :p

Pretty excited for this. I don't know how the SF characters will look in Tekken X Street Fighter, as the characters are very cartoony, and might look stupid with the darker more detailed Tekken art style.

He's the flagship character of the franchise. It wouldn't be a Street Fighter game without him.

Pretty excited for this. I don't know how the SF characters will look in Tekken X Street Fighter, as the characters are very cartoony, and might look stupid with the darker more detailed Tekken art style.

This is just a prototype, but this is how Ryu would look in Tekken.

Last edited:
Ryu Kang Wins. Perfect.... Perfect again? I just hope i wont see that in future. :) Cinematic trailer for this game looks awesome.