I HAVE ALL THE CHARACTERS AND SO DO YOU 99%sure

kounterfeit21

If you have every character on the select screen you have them all. if you look at the mk deception web page itself(official one) under characters
you see them all but liu kang. i really think that liu kang is the su. if he wasnt an su he would be on there. i really hope im wrong but without help from the internet liu kang would be next to impossible to get. to be in that exact place at that time come on people.
not to mention hes is suppose to be dead. he also is a super classic character(like the su was said to be) the reason why boon and the rest of the staff avoided the whole thing on fight night is because people got it so quickly and posted it on the net. they didnt expect that to happen and probably shouldnt have. people are picking the game apart on their computer and getting nothing. if you look to the brady games guide(go to the store and read it dont buy it!!!!!!) liu kang is not even listed as a character. as for the kodex i think it unlocks all koffins or something like that. anyway its still a great game. i want more characters more than anyone but its not likely going to happen. i guess we(me included) should be happy with what we got. a very solid game. even if there is someone else to play as we still wont be happy with that. more more more more

I HOPE IM IM WRONG

ITS ALL GREED-pennywise

xbox - kounterfeit21

I would not consider a character who has a spot on the select screen as being an SU. That was just some BS hype that Brady and iGuides used to promote their guides and the lack of content they included (whether or not that is Midway's fault hasn't been 100% confirmed has it?).

There are no SU's and Liu Kang should not be considered one.

Fight Night Chat

EXACTLY! He has a goddam portrate and slot, how is that super unlockable at all? As i recall Blaze and MoKap didnt even have that.

i agree with liu kang being the super unlockable, and rayden too. because these were the only 2 characters you could unlock after completing konquest mode. remeber with blaze and mokap you had to finish konquest to unlock them. as for the whole thing about them having a square on the grid.... well may boon felt that all playable characters deserve a square instead of pressing up on someone else.

if the 24 is all we get, then it's still a great game. it makes deadly alliance look like a beta version.

you never know, maybe there will be an ultimate mortal kombat deception, or deception gold or some shit where you get every character who had an appearance in the game (the fightable ones).