What character in MK9 Will be the overall BEST?

CyRaX1

What character do you guys think will be the BEST? as far as fighting style, based on stats??

If you cant name 1, name your top 3....

:)

i think Kratos will be INCREDIBLY unbalanced, and therefore the strongest
which means we'll be seeing alot of Kratos in online play

Boon said Sonya is for the hardcore, so im voting for her. Shes super fast now and that new square wave kick thing has a up and downward hit. But i know most will use scorpion, sub zero and noob. On deception everyone used noob smoke it was annoying. Kratos is powerful but looks pretty slow to me. a fast fighter will take him down easy. all Balance guys.

My pick: 1.Noob Saibot 2. Sonya 3. Scorpion

My personal mains 1. Sindel 2. Nightwolf 3. kitana

Guess work at the moment isn't it. Popular characters, like Scorp become good, because so many people play with them, so they get better at using them.

In the demo JC is best for my style of play. Fast with some good combo's and he has the Sonic Boom type kick to beat people jumping in.

But many player who can do 50%+ combos will probably like Sub Zero and Scorp better as they get to unleash them easily when opponent is frozen/speared.

I personally could not get on with Mileena, but others love her.

I hope the game has decent balance, but I also kind of like games to develop where certain characters are stronger and weaker against others. They have a Nemisis. This adds to it all IMHO - and to try and remove that means you get a load of characters with a move each that does the same thing....that is dull.

call me crazy but I think Raiden(even tho he has never been befor) could be a monster. Also Kung Lao and Smoke. Hard to say without seeing all the Kharacters in action.

For whatever reason, I keep thinking that Stryker is going to be a sleeper.

My curiosity is peaking with Jax and Nightwolf, but I'm too antsy to play the rest to say right now.