What character in MK9 Will be the overall BEST?

Kung Lao and Kabal seem like front runners for top tier, and I think Sonya might come out of nowhere.

one word. scorpion. he is always the most accessible and easiest dude to use. i think he will be the front runner in this game.

I think Sindel is going to be pretty nasty in this one, to be honest. She has an air fireball, can fly, and the cartwheel kick thing looks nasty (along with her SHORYUKEN! of course ;) ). Won't know until the game comes out, but she seems to have all the necessary tools to put out a lot of hurt and play a mean game of keepaway.

Well from the looks of things I think that if you know how to use the character right,
1. Noob (his shadow self is a power weapon himself)
2. Baraka (I myself have always had a problem with Baraka's chop chop blades, jumping in getting to close, you name it; chop chop)
3. Sheeva (4 arms are greater than 2, if she has a good enough teleport stomp along with other devastating combos)

My picks are
1. Kabal
2. Ermac
3. Noob
4. Stryker (I never thought I would want to learn Strkyer as much as I do)

Kung Lao seems to have great fatalities, he's always had one of the best back stories, his hat can be used to wonderful effect .. he will be one of the best for sure.

Of course, the reason why I love this game so much is that they manage to make almost all of the characters so good that it's hard to pick a best (except Sheeva, never liked her)

Really if you ask me every character seems as badass as possible and I myself am really going to try to master everyone as much as possible, I may not be able to do 15 hit combos with everyone but I will fight as hard as I can and as fast as I can with all of the amazing characters created for this game, only then can you say that you are a true kombatant.

IMO everyone on this board should get to the point where they can hit Random Select and kickass with the person the game selected for them.

Kombat starts in 6 days if your picking the game up at Midnight.

Really if you ask me every character seems as badass as possible and I myself am really going to try to master everyone as much as possible, I may not be able to do 15 hit combos with everyone but I will fight as hard as I can and as fast as I can with all of the amazing characters created for this game, only then can you say that you are a true kombatant.

IMO everyone on this board should get to the point where they can hit Random Select and kickass with the person the game selected for them.

I want to get to God level with Noob instead of playing every character...

It's impossible to decide tiers at this point... but what I do know from watching the stream today... I think Noob is going to be the flowchart Ken of Mortal Kombat.

Kung Lao seems to have great fatalities, he's always had one of the best back stories, his hat can be used to wonderful effect .. he will be one of the best for sure.

Of course, the reason why I love this game so much is that they manage to make almost all of the characters so good that it's hard to pick a best (except Sheeva, never liked her)

Haha, that's true about Kung Lao. He's badass. And even Sheeva seems to be awesome now.

I wanna get to this pont where I can just pick random. But not before I master Kung Lao.

I think we should wait untill the game comes out to judge which characters are the best but i think the ones I will be using would be
Spoiler:

1.Smoke
2.Noob
3.Reptile
4.Ermac
5.CSZ

Kung Lao just on hearing how good he is from the developers themselves. They always consistently mention how good he is so that must stick out in their minds since they play with every karacter.

Mileena will be the worst :p

He's 29.. he's mean.. he's in great shape! The one and only Johnny Cage!!!!!! *techno*

Obvious bias is obvious, but Johnny is quick and once he gets you in a juggle there's no turning back!

Mainly it depends on your playing style. I don't like to distance fight and Johnny's good for getting in there close. Plus you can rely on forceballs if you do get a distance between you and the opponent. He's versatile in that respect so I know I can rely on him no matter what situation I get put into. It's all about thinking on your feet!

Any word on Sektor?

Very decent mid tier. not great, but purdy good.

Jade, Kabal, Scorpion and Raiden <3

I think Smoke will be up there, too.

Raiden might be tipping the broken tier. time will tell, Kabal is high, not highest. Smoke is VERY good, but not UMK3 good. Both Scorp and Jade a tad under Smoke and Kabal but still very good.

It's impossible to decide tiers at this point... but what I do know from watching the stream today... I think Noob is going to be the flowchart Ken of Mortal Kombat.

I think we should wait untill the game comes out to judge which characters are the best but i think the ones I will be using would be
Spoiler:

1.Smoke
2.Noob
3.Reptile
4.Ermac
5.CSZ

Some of us have a little more access to info others dont. read my words slowly and carefully.:captain: