I may have the xbox exclusive answer

look guys im in the same boat as you, its not like i came up with this info. This is as left field as it can get imo also but isnt kratos far fetched also? this could be real or fake / dlc or exclusive who knows. We will just have to see what happens. Like i said before if i get any more info on it then i will let you know

Here's the problem you keep ignoring. Crap like "my friend has a friend" doesn't float it. Every game some guy comes onto a message board spouting such crap. We already know Boon/Co has confirmed Xbox 360 will not be getting an exclusive character. That alone should give you a nod to "lol no" it isn't happening and whoever told you that is either a terrible liar, or you are the one who made up said statement to draw attention.

Either way you succeeded in drawing attention for them or yourself. Whichever is true.

now take this with a grain of salt but a friend of mine has a close friend that works with NRS and he said he helped design freddy krueger for MK9. Now if this is real the OMFG that would be some awesome sh"t

ill keep you posted

You wouldn't happen, by chance, to be one of the posters who made a similar comment on Shoryuken.com, would you? I'm not flaming you, I'm just curious. I saw something to that effect over there.

I'm not substantiating this rumor, but I have heard it before.

nope i never even logged into Shoryuken.com. Your right the guy could be lying i have no clue. I was just told a lil info so i decided to spread the word thats all. Im telling all that this could be just a fluke from dude but nobody sees that i guess, im just passing it along. my name is Cheta on all the boards im a part of so if im on a forum thats the only name you will see me go by. Im a music producer, i got better things to do than just to be blowing up smoke. "no pun intended"

nope i never even logged into Shoryuken.com. Your right the guy could be lying i have no clue. I was just told a lil info so i decided to spread the word thats all. Im telling all that this could be just a fluke from dude but nobody sees that i guess, im just passing it along. my name is Cheta on all the boards im a part of so if im on a forum thats the only name you will see me go by. Im a music producer, i got better things to do than just to be blowing up smoke. "no pun intended"

It's okay dude, most of us are just saying that we think it's safe to say that it's not happening.

it is my belief that there really is no 360 exclusive. why?

ITS A SELLING POINT...every since they announced kratos, its all ps3 non-mk fans can talk about...OHHHH KRATOS!!

yeah...that said, if 360 had an exclusive, you cannot tell me a WEEK before release they are not advertising that as a key selling point to boost 360 sales.

now take this with a grain of salt but a friend of mine has a close friend that works with NRS and he said he helped design freddy krueger for MK9. Now if this is real the OMFG that would be some awesome sh"t

ill keep you posted

Wasnt this guy Freddy Krueger?

kabal.jpg

Just kidding... :p

it is my belief that there really is no 360 exclusive. why?

ITS A SELLING POINT...every since they announced kratos, its all ps3 non-mk fans can talk about...OHHHH KRATOS!!

yeah...that said, if 360 had an exclusive, you cannot tell me a WEEK before release they are not advertising that as a key selling point to boost 360 sales.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

If there is some sort of exclusive, it probably greatly pales in comparison to Kratos, so they haven't announced it yet.

I do not think there will be any exclusive for Xbox, other than Avatar unlocks and Avatar King of the Hill.

Wasnt this guy Freddy Krueger?

kabal.jpg

Just kidding... :p

Ohh Kabal looks so good in all his MK9 glory.

I can't wait to see
Spoiler:
Smoke do his skin dissolving fatality on Kabal and Kabal just stand there like "..dude what are you doing?"

Well, my friend's mum's old roomate's neighbour's dog walker's brother happens to work for NRS and he says that it isn't Freddy Krueger at all.. liar.

I do however know who it is... but due to confidentiality, I'm not able to tell.. but I hear that the character loves to "bust the dead"

Bill Murray.. it's Bill Murray.

Last edited: