I may have the xbox exclusive answer

Cheta

now take this with a grain of salt but a friend of mine has a close friend that works with NRS and he said he helped design freddy krueger for MK9. Now if this is real the OMFG that would be some awesome sh"t

ill keep you posted

i feel that way somewhat too but hey i hope its true, if not a exclusive then at least in dlc form. Like i said take it with a grain of salt since its from a friend of a friend

LOL no way this will happen I mean I am a Freddy fan and love horror movies but he does not fit into the MK universe at all IMO. Can anyone imagine him doing combos I just cannot picture it LOL.

look guys im in the same boat as you, its not like i came up with this info. This is as left field as it can get imo also but isnt kratos far fetched also? this could be real or fake / dlc or exclusive who knows. We will just have to see what happens. Like i said before if i get any more info on it then i will let you know

look guys im in the same boat as you, its not like i came up with this info. This is as left field as it can get imo also but isnt kratos far fetched also? this could be real or fake / dlc or exclusive who knows. We will just have to see what happens. Like i said before if i get any more info on it then i will let you know

lol... i mean really... im laughing out loud

lol... i mean really... im laughing out loud

wow really? next time ill keep info to my damn self. i heard a lil something so i announced it. do i have to monitor things before i inform people? its a rumor, im not running around like its fact

no? toys r us is getting it tomorrow, wether they sell it or not is a diff story

I apologize. I checked the other thread; you said definitely Friday. For some reason my brain changed it to Tuesday. Wishful thinking I guess..

Ugh, Kratos was bad enough on PS3. I'm glad this isn't true. I really want no non-MK characters in my game. MKA's online was plagued with ugly-ass non MK characters, and half the MKvDC roster wasn't MK. I want all MK or nothing.