I may have the xbox exclusive answer

Boon said indirectly that the puzzle kombat and pit 360 exclusive content is fake. And free skarlett dlc may be fake too because that rumor came from the same source as the other ones.
663mk9.png

That doesn't confirm anything. I saw the tweet aswell, boon just says don't believe everything you read to possible cover up leaks.

The fact that PS3 has an exclusive character and arena doesnt mean that 360 has one too... When will people get that?

You know I could think of a lot worse than Freddy to add as a guest character, plus he'd have some sick specials / fatalities seeing as he's a dream demon and all, that being said glad to see the consensus is that we don't need or even want "guests" and MK originals in a bad ass game is all we need. That being said here's a recent quote from Boon's twitter. Made me chuckle and think of this thread.

You know who animated Smoke's X-ray move? That would be Senior Animator Freddy Palma. Maybe we should put Freddy in the game as DLC? #CWCID

If OP is serious, his friend may be an MK noob(no pun intended), and his NRS source may have been joking about Kabal.

now take this with a grain of salt but a friend of mine has a close friend that works with NRS and he said he helped design freddy krueger for MK9. Now if this is real the OMFG that would be some awesome sh"t

ill keep you posted

I stopped reading at the bold.

now take this with a grain of salt but a friend of mine has a close friend that works with NRS and he said he helped design freddy krueger for MK9. Now if this is real the OMFG that would be some awesome sh"t

Capture.jpg

Seeing this on Ed Boon's twitter made me think of you today, my man. Maybe you were right all along. M. Night Shyamalan twist right there. :laugh:

heres my idea for a 360 exclusive

i would love for dead space's isaac clark to be that exclusive... i know he's multi console but you cant forget ea loves making money.

i have taken the time on a possible stage fatality idea

the stage should be the ishumara and the fatality for that stage should involve throwing your opponent into one of the airlocks and watch that sob shoot into space and watch them shred piece by piece.

as far as standard fatalities go for issac

fatality 1 should be. plasma cutter where he dismembers the opponent limb from limb and stomps on the decapitated head

fatality 2. this should be his alternate firing mode with the pulse rifle- imagine throwing your opponent up into the air and shooting him with 54 rounds, the body can fall to the floor with the skin basicly gone and smoke coming off it.

Well, I suppose a lot of the more obnoxious naysayers are eating a bit of humble pie right now.