Who do people say you look like?

Unfortunately people think that I'm Pete Wentz :l

ashlee_simpson_pete_wentz.jpg

As a joke, I put my display picture on myspace(back when it was relevant and not broken.) to a picture of him and people bought it.

I have got a lot of different people because I have changed a lot over the years. I use to get Wayne Static or Dave Navaro if my hair was down because I had a huge goatee and mohawk.I also had a few people say Mosh from the old tag team The Headbangers. Then I grew out the beard and got young Charlie Daniels or young Hank Williams Jr but that could have been because I'm from TN. Also got Dimebag Darrell around that time. Gained some weight and cut the beard down and got Kevin Smith and Jack Black. I've lost the weight now but still get skin Jack Black every now and then. Wish I had some old pics but they must all be on my old hard drive. Here is the only ones I could find.

Hockey strike beard looking Kevin Smithish.
l.jpg

And the old Wayne Static goatee with Billy Talent at Warp Tour.
l.jpg

This doesn't pertain to Mortal Kombat, yet it's in MK General Discussion..

I get Katy Perry more times than I can count. I HATE Katy Perry so it angers me to no end.

This doesn't pertain to Mortal Kombat, yet it's in MK General Discussion..

I get Katy Perry more times than I can count. I HATE Katy Perry so it angers me to no end.

Wow, a fellow Katy Perry hater. Here I was thinking I was the only one.

I'm often told I look like the Terminator. I'm guessing they are referring to Arnold Schwarzenegger not Robert Patrick. Can't say I could complain with either.

Well, I guess I look like Anime... Period...

I mean... As much as I hate cosplay and this kind of crap... Some otaku friends of mine tell me that I look like: Trunks from DBZ, Amano Senpai from Escaflowne, and lately even Izumi from Gantz (which is actually cool)...

You know... All that shoujo stuff...

--EDIT--

And yes... I really look like my avatar, minus the eyepatch.

Haven't heard someone say I look like anyone in the last 2-3 years so anything before that isn't relevant since I look totally different.

Oh yeah... Forgot to mention, as for real persons, lately some dude called me "Loco Abreu"...

0,,34211962-EX,00.jpg

And depending on the beard/hair... Jesus, Kurt Kobain... You name it...

Last edited:
It all started in 9th grade when i got to high school all the girls thought i looked like the Jigga man
rihanna_and_jayz-6196.jpg

Maybe thats why i got a bad ***** too lol