Who do people say you look like?

Got called "Katy Perry" yet again today. I swear, I do not see any resemblance.

My mother told me I looked a little like Chris Brown.

I've never slapped that ***** harder in my life.

For legal reasons, JK.

People say I look like my avatar that K1LLKANO drew of me, pretty close I say! ;)

155847_471501479002_644509002_5813921_2196203_n.jpg

205061_10150156580024003_644509002_6817489_571860_n.jpg

I've never remembered being confused for anyone famous. But I have many times been mistaken for someone else. Once in college people saw me on a motorcycle, yet I never have or did own one. Even friends told me this.

Then one day at a bar a drunk girl apologized to me for hitting me in her car when I was on that motorcycle. I got a free drink out of it, and then told her I never rode a motorcycle in my life. ;)

You could pass for Kevin Smith

Couple of people told me I had some Brad Pitt thing going on... others saw me as the Nicolas Cage sidekick of the National Treasures movies, Justin Bartha...

Alisa said:
Got called "Katy Perry" yet again today. I swear, I do not see any resemblance.

It's the chest area probably... lmao... Did you meet Elmo lately?

Last edited:
I got T.I. alot when I was younger. Then my senior year while I was in better shape it switched to Nelly. The "rapper", not Furtado...Will post a pic later, on vacation at Myrtle Beach.

It's the chest area probably... lmao... Did you meet Elmo lately?

How does that mean I look like Katy Perry, exactly? :p

P.S.- Katy Perry's outfit was not the reason she got booted from Sesame Street. It's because she isn't cool enough for the Muppets. Word.

People Say I look Like Kid Cudi almost all of the time, and I say "No, Kid Cudi Looks like me!!"

See what i did there?

How does that mean I look like Katy Perry, exactly? :p

P.S.- Katy Perry's outfit was not the reason she got booted from Sesame Street. It's because she isn't cool enough for the Muppets. Word.

I heard it was for trying to put the moves on Elmo and Oscar at the same time!

When I was a waiter I got so many people. I guess I got one of those familer faces. Ben Stiller, Stiffler from American Pie, Jason Biggs also from American Pie. LoL, Frank Sanatra, and Brad Pitt. None of them look like me either. I don't get it. Maybe Brad Pitt just a little bit .LoL. I Wish.

When I was a waiter I got so many people. I guess I got one of those familer faces. Ben Stiller, Stiffler from American Pie, Jason Biggs also from American Pie. LoL, Frank Sanatra, and Brad Pitt. None of them look like me either. I don't get it. Maybe Brad Pitt just a little bit .LoL. I Wish.

The funny thing is, none of those people even look alike, lol.