Who do people say you look like?

People say I look like my avatar that K1LLKANO drew of me, pretty close I say! ;)

155847_471501479002_644509002_5813921_2196203_n.jpg

205061_10150156580024003_644509002_6817489_571860_n.jpg

I've never remembered being confused for anyone famous. But I have many times been mistaken for someone else. Once in college people saw me on a motorcycle, yet I never have or did own one. Even friends told me this.

Then one day at a bar a drunk girl apologized to me for hitting me in her car when I was on that motorcycle. I got a free drink out of it, and then told her I never rode a motorcycle in my life. ;)

As a big guy, I always get compared to wrestlers. In high school (1996) I had a goatee and was nicknamed "Diesel". I had short hair for a while and that combined with a full beard got me compared to Arn Anderson. Now with the long hair again I tend to get a lot of people saying I look like Mick Foley, which is aided by the fact my 2 front teeth are kind of crooked and at first glance it sometimes looks like they're missing (Mick Foley is missing his front teeth).

When I wear my leather trenchcoat with a baseball cap, it's instant Silent Bob. I even did that as a Halloween costume one year. Also if I wear my hair down (It's almost always in a ponytail) I get teased endlessly by my wife for looking like Jesus.

Lol cool thread i used to get Keanu Reeves and Ace Ventura alot haha and when i had long hair ppl said i looked like the guy from AFI haha
heres a pic from when i had long hair for the lulz
DSC06411.jpg

Yea i mean i sometimes say "lmao" but never rofl sounds like some type of potato chips :). Anyways yea that band was pretty badass back then they were into punk huge misfits fan, now i don't even know what they are oh well.

meh means pretty much same thing haha... Ive never really been into AFI at besides a few songs, but im more into the 80s thrash metal like old school metallica, megadeth, exodus, judas priest, etc. Do you play the guitar btw?

meh means pretty much same thing haha... Ive never really been into AFI at besides a few songs, but im more into the 80s thrash metal like old school metallica, megadeth, exodus, judas priest, etc. Do you play the guitar btw?

^ 80's thrash metal see now thats what i'm talking about you should check out my posts i made on the metal thread, and yea i play the guitar.