No xbox exclusive?

noob+saibot=<3

I don't know about you guys but I think the xbox edition isn't going to get any kind of a BIG exclusive. I'm not really mad about it because I'm to excited for the game itself but it would of been a nice addition. Let me know what you guys think is going to happen and for THE LOVE OF GOD plz don't turn this thread into a console war!!!

over the exclusive character don't think we are getting an exclusive character....but if the rumor of fulgore from KI was real that would of been awesome....

Well, better wait for the official word then. Man, that'd be a kicker if the "leaked" 360 exclusive info were real.

I have both consoles and would probably have got on PS3 anyway due to the pad feeling better for me for this type of game.

I am delighted to be getting the exclusive chjaracter - especially as he seems to fit so well, but i can see why 360 owners feel a little hard done by. Maybe things like this should not really happen.

meh. don't matter to me. we already have 26 to choose from plus the 2 dlc characters "red lady" and "kenshi". tho it would be cool if we got gabriel from castlevania: los. but thats just me.

No clue if we get one or not. At this point it looks like we won't, but nothing is for sure. We're only a week away and look how little they have actually revealed! We haven't really seen anything on online play, we haven't seen gameplay for like half of the cast yet, among other things. I guess just wait and see.

not having a 360 exclusive is no big deal to me only thing i wish we had was a demo

+rep me and you are in the same boat, why say xbox will get a demo then dont release it then ignore the xbox users who are pissed? NRS needs to get their balls off lay-away and be a man and say "there wont be a xbox demo, sorry for ignoring half of our fans, its easier to give false hope than do something, again we are sorry" THEN i would be okay without a demo, but again, their balls are still in Lay-Away for some reason

I remember Cliffy B saying someone beat them to it, which could be interpreted that another franchise got the deal??

Also I don't mind if there is no exclusive if we do get Lady in Red for free. Basically PS3 would have to pay $5 (assumed price) more (technically, though I know it's extra DLC ..blah blah blah...).

There are still tons of unreleased news coming up. and tons of hidden features that won't be announced as well. Still lots of things to look forward to regardless.

Oh. My. God.

360 users are still going on about an exclusive? Seriously, compared to what the PS3 got, no exclusive would be BETTER. Stop talking about it, it is unneeded and this is coming from a 360 user as well!!!

why say xbox will get a demo then dont release it then ignore the xbox users who are pissed? NRS needs to get their balls off lay-away and be a man and say "there wont be a xbox demo sorry for ignoring half of our fans, its easier to give false hope than do something, again we are sorry" THEN i would be okay without a demo, but again, their balls are still in Lay-Away for some reason
^^^^^^^^^
this just man up....and sorry no demo

With almost a week till release it's pretty obvious xbox won't get a character. Ed and Cliffy B really wanted to have a gears character, but it was too late.

That's not it at all; Cliffy said "We were beaten out by someone else"

Implying that there is an exclusive, and it's some other companies character.

To the loser who neg repped me, it is NOT a big deal. Tell me how the exclusive will change the game so drastically. If anything itll attract more fanboys of the exclusive to the series, and online will be flooded by trolls only playing for the exclusive, just as their will be for PS3 and Kratos. As if XBL doesnt have enough trolls, what idiot would wanna add more.

Why do xbox owners feel entitled to exclusive content?

Umm....we don't? I wasn't hyped about any special character coming for the 360, as it wouldn't have changed my mind about getting this game. Special characters don't usually peak my interest, as I probably would never play as them anyway. You PS3 players can have your Kratos and that's fine by me.

Yea Kratos is cool and all but i would not play with him andi wouldn't want to fight against him.Not because i would lose but just because i want Mortal Kombat to be just that...Mortal Kombat.It kinda takes the fun away.I am just speaking for myself though.