Why does Mileena want to give Scorpion a teddy bear?

That "Teddy Bear" challenge in Challenge Tower is pure fun time : I think is just a regular fight, between Scorpion and Mileena .... if Mileena wins, an animation shows her giving the teddy bear to Scorpion, and maybe, a disgusting hidden surprise after that ....

If Scorpion wins, maybe he takes his sword and slice Mileena's teddy bear in 20 pieces, and next, cuts Mileena's head off and say something about "To hell with you and your stupid toy!"

That "Teddy Bear" challenge in Challenge Tower is pure fun time : I think is just a regular fight, between Scorpion and Mileena .... if Mileena wins, an animation shows her giving the teddy bear to Scorpion, and maybe, a disgusting hidden surprise after that ....

If Scorpion wins, maybe he takes his sword and slice Mileena's teddy bear in 20 pieces, and next, cuts Mileena's head off and say something about "To hell with you and your stupid toy!"

haha that would be epic

No, Mileena wants to give scorpion the teddy bear as a gift, but scorpion reject it so mileena gets angry and they start to fight.

No, Mileena wants to give scorpion the teddy bear as a gift, but scorpion reject it so mileena gets angry and they start to fight.

He knows that i think he's just assuming what will happen as a result at the end of the fight.

He knows that i think he's just assuming what will happen as a result at the end of the fight.

That's right, I saw the Teddy Bear stuff on the video, I know that Mileena and Scorpion share some silly dialogue in the beggining, but, I would like if NRS have done more than this, and , after the fight, in the end, something else happens, to make this specifically challenge , an epic moment .... but, maybe NRS was lazy and dumb , and did not reserved any final surprise in the end of battle Mileena x Scorpion (Teddy Bear challenge) in Challenge Tower

Did you guys see the instructions for the challenge?

DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO HATE TEDDY BEARS!

Made me chuckle :)