Possible Issue With FireFox 4.0?

[sek]

Just noticed that when I load the forum in Firefox, everything seems to appear fine but there's a "waiting for http://www.trmk.org" that seems to stay forever until I click stop. Doesn't do it in Safari or Chrome. I know Fox 4.0 broke some compatibility (including the intranet we use at work to record our work times) so I wanted to give a heads up.

edit to include this only happens on the main page.

the only issue i see is that on the google toolbar, when the results show up after i type something and i click it, nothing happens, meh not that big of a deal for me

I have no problems with FireFox 4.0 thus far. The front page loads normally for me. No problems with the Google toolbar either. Chrome is lighter on using resources but I'm sticking with FireFox because it has better add-ons.

Yeah, it's not like the forum is broken or anything, it's just that the TRMK tab just keeps showing the spinning arrow deal and I think I heard it taunt me. Plus I know what it's like to have to troubleshoot stuff so I just wanted to give Pat or whoever an FYI.