Kabal

Sasori

One of Shao Kahn’s favorite servant walked in with a mysterious man asking for an alliance with the emperor. “Lord Kahn! Someone wishes to join your army in destroying the Earthrealm warriors!” Shao Kahn stared “Fine come to the end of my step and kneel warrior!” the man did as he was told “What is you name?” He looked up “I am Kabal one of the worst men to ever be found in Outworld! I seek only to prove myself as your loyal ally!” Shao Kahn stared at his servant and back to Kabal. “I’ve killing thousands in Outworld and I have not ever heard or seen you before tell me where you are really from?” Kabal knew he was trapped with this question and quickly thought “I was always hidden as a child my father tried to kill me once burnt my flesh as you see so now you humble lord I was forced into the shadow like some many other deformed beings!: Kahn smiled stoking his servant’s hair “Very well disappoint me and death would be the only way out of my grasp!”

“Lilith take our warrior to his chamber and make sure Reptile chain isn’t loose all I need is the slipper creature near this chamber without permission!” she bowed and opened the door for Kabal to follow. Kabal was still unfamiliar with the dress code “Do all the female servant dress as you do? “Lilith kept straight I’m what you call the masters pleasure mate I do as he want when and how he wants I shall never refuse or it’s punishment without question!” The two walked passed one of Kahn’s prison room, “Reptile stays in that quarter!” she pointed as Kabal stopped opening the door “Don’t know what a reptile is do you?” Kabal turned “Where I’m from people either fined them in zoos, or as pets!” she stopped “You pet reptile and you are asking for him to bite your arm off! He’s my twin brother!” Kabal stopped so wanting to see this reptile. Lilith opened the door and Kabal heard a slight whisper “sister is that you?” Kabal could not see the creature “Yes my brother!” Reptile came in front of the little light he had “You brought me lunch?” Lilith answered “No Kahn would kill you if you took anymore of his warrior’s life!” Kabal took his hooks out “How could you two be twins when he looks like a lizard!” Reptile hissed at the insult. Lilith hush her brother “He is not from our world!” she walked up to kiss his cheek “Saurian was our home world the children were not suppose to look the way they do now Shinnok was in loved with one of the priestess of our people but the priestess heart was for another man the two mated, and she was pregnant; with hatred of the Saurians he cursed us, and turned all the people into Reptilian humanoids. The change began with all the unborn children some woman had crocodile-like children others who were lucky stayed human but underneath the mask they were force to wear hiding the razor-sharp teeth that whenever bitten by them could inject poison into their victim. most would bandage their faces up to hid from the outside villages but all were condemn eventually the ones who did not change left their wives or husband and disowned them as humans to life out their life alone. Our mother started to turn and she could not take it and killed her self by her own acid spit Reptile and myself was already born when she did this looking at the two of us my transformation is being blocked by Shao Kahn’s sorcerer Shang Tsung .” Kabal stared at Reptile “So where are your people now?” Reptile head fallen “Gone they all vanished if I never came back to find my sister she would have been as well! And I prayed to the righteous of elder gods Raiden but received noting!” Kabal turned “I’m here to destroy Shao Kahn If it wasn’t for him I would not have to be in the condition I am in now he was the one who had his people burn me alive and he will pay!”

Reptile laughed “We are all pawns in his game and to the elder gods we are just mere pest to wipe out of existence!” Kabal shook his head knowing what it was like to be left behind by society. “I’ll strike a deal with you?” Reptile nodded “If am to go to one of this elder god and plead in the destruction of Kahn’s empire what’s in for me?” Reptile eyes bounced around “What do you ask for? “ Reptile stopped “Revenge I will show you where Kano stays and you can have him!” Kabal accepted as Lilith smiled when she looked at her brother “I will be able to transform as my brother into the creature I was meant to be!” The group did not realize that one of Kahn’s loyal servants Kano had been ease dropping. “Master of all! There will be a rebellious group who may turn on you!” Shao Kahn yelled Lilith turned as she looked at her brother “He’s mad!” she feared as reptile looked at her “You should go sister be safe!” The two ran out as Lilith took Kabal to his quarters as she ran back to see what her master was upset about.

“Emperor is their something I could do to ease your anger?” Shao Kahn taking all his anger out on servants in the room as he stopped and saw his favorite woman “Please master no!” Lilith was the last for Kahn to reach. He carried her by the throat “If you fight your brother dies!” Kahn knew her brother meant everything to her; when walking passed Reptile could see his sister in his hand as he Kahn stopped as he smiled as he then kept walking to his resting chamber “I always wanted to break you and once I break you would wish to tell me what I want!” He laid her on his bed ripping her naked he smiled “No this is too pleasant for me!” he grabbed the girl and in mid air she swung clutching her hand on his to loosen. He chained her in-between tow pillars and inserted himself into her. Kabal could hear each scream she made in his chamber, and could hear the screams of her brother. Kabal was kept up the beatings and whatever he did to her continued contemplating his own selfish thoughts “If they believe in these elder gods why not pray and ask for guidance or help, I have my own reasons to destroy Kahn and they might get in my way!” he began to think of back home “Outworld is no than my home the poor live their lives in the slums as the rich live higher and care less about anyone but themselves!”

Kabal saw guards run passed his room he felt something was stirring he picked his weapons up to follow “If I help with this it may get me closer to Kahn!” Kabal ran next to one of the guard “What’s happening?” he turned “Reptile has escape and we fear he may be going to Kahn, he has broken the seal that traps Noob Saibot’s form and has killed Shang Tsung “ Kabal turned “What is so bad about the lizard man doing all this?” the man pointed because of them! Is how bad!” Kabal stopped at the eight warriors standing in front Scorpion walked up to the first man as he prepared for battle “I am now free from Shao Kahn’s prison and I claim my vengeance upon those who stand against me!” Scorpion pulled his face off a fired among the first in his way sending the rest to run and destroy the humans in their way. Kabal stopped “No one told me a man could rip his face and shot flames out I’ve been burnt once not again I’m playing it cool wit this one!”

Kahn’s forces brought out all their best fighters Mileena could stand the chance with Ermac, Baraka had fallen to Rain and Noob Saibot agility, Goro fall in pieces with Smoke entering the Princes body tearing him limb from limb, Jade being frozen then broken in half by the Sub-Zero jade's face was then thrown at the Sindel’s face, pissing the scrame queen off she began to send waves of her screams stopping the rebels at their feet laughing at everyone clutch their ears Noob Saibot’s shadow entity phased through the floor while Cyrax shot his net toward her direction to shut her up for good. The shadow entity rose out and grabbed the back of Sindel’s head as the scrams stopped; as she watched the net wrapped around her slicing her in square chunks.
Kabal watched as all the prisoned warriors were killing guards and other of Kahn's warriors left and right. Kabal then stopped when he saw his old friend Kano. Seeing him struck a nerve when he was almost killed he left him their to die a slow death his old comrade was no longer a friend but a coward and this made Kabal charge after Kano. Kabal followed Kano into Kahn’s chamber there he saw the young slave girl beaten and Shao Kahn no where to be seen “This is where you die coward!” Kano laughed “How could you call me something you do know who I am?” Kabal fist tighten as flashbacks raced in his head, Kabal ran unlocking his full power he stopped seeing Kano stagger in front Kabal turned as the prisoned warrior’s met up with Reptile in Kahn’s chamber. Scorpion threw out his Kunai hitting Kano in his arm as the watched the rope tighten around Kano, Reptile ran to his sister while the others stood around Kano Kahn’s loyal rat. Kabal walked to the screaming man “So you say I don’t know you?” Kabal yelled as he stopped in font “We were once friends and we grew up together!” he placed his hand on his chin “Was it not you who told me to join the Black Dragons because friends never let friends down no matter the cause?” Kano looked at the man, As Kabal bent down he removed his mask “You know what look what your master done to me this was the face of my grandmother’s when her husband was so calling himself casting demons out of her! Something or someone did not want me to die; but I still live in agony because of you running off when I was out numbered! Tell me brother what should you fate be?” Kano pleaded with his friend to let him go. Scorpion walked to
Kabal giving him his sword “Death before Dishonor!” Kabal took it and walked around his friend “He’s right your loyalty died with my past but in this realm it seems the dead can comeback and that’s what I don’t want from you, you don’t deserve to comeback!” Ermac walked up: Don’t worry I will make sure his soul shall never find peace or a way to come back!” Kano turned to Kabal again eyes as glassy with fright as Kabal’s last word “Death before dishonor! Now go to hell!”

Reptile had his sister in is arms while the others now could move freely from worlds as Shao Kahn’s prisoners had now been broken. All had a binding alliance with one another as their quest to rid the world of Kahn has yet to being. Kabal quickly made his own clan called Forsake Ones.

Last edited:
Agreed. That'd be a really cool read.

I would definitely do so have to think about his background I have two but the rest is a challegen to put together and a friend wanted me to do a story for him placing Mortal Kombat characters into a realistic storyline so I have two to work on

Thank you TS for making this! He's my favourite MK character ever (or probably fighting games, period.)

Who do you plan on making one for next?

Kabal part 2

Shao Kahn was angered by his prisoner’s freedom, and the extermination of his finest warrior that he had Shang Tsung find all his freed warriors and to hold them with stronger spells. Shao Kahn knew the new warrior Kabal couldn’t have known of this treachery and Reptile’s imprisonment would keep him in the bowels of Kahn’s castle. His beautiful servant Lilith now pregnant with his child officially made her his queen; his warrior’s who died Mileena was created again as a second from the Tarkata race sent a stronger general. Lilith was not pleased in wanting to marry Shao Khan but for the sake of her brother’s life she knew she had to. Kahn was happy his new warrior Kabal came back and made him general of Kahn’s warrior and the keeper of Reptile.

Ermac binding spell was set stronger as Shang Tsung reassured his master Ermac would never break under his ruling. Shao Kahn prepared for the ceremony “Ermac you will walk my bride down to me but before that I want you to be her guardian wherever she is you are!” Ermac bowed and went to Lilith and watched her closely she cried not wanting to marry such a man “Ermac what did they do to you?” the entity stood still “Your queen has request you to speak!” Ermac looked at her “Your eyes try to fight the spell when married I will only trust in you and the child who shares the kindred of hearts I will give to you to take and hid!” Ermac bowed as the sound of the wedding was to begin

Ermac and Lilith walked side by side as Kahn’s smile widen Lilith looked at all of Shao Kahn’s people gathering pretending to except the wedding. Mileena giggles of the thought of a new mother and children to play with. Reptile and the prisoner’s watched Lilith walk down, Kabal could not dare express his anger for being in loving Lilith, making her way to his side the shadow priest did the wedding vows and soon the two were announced King and Queen of Outworld and kissed to make it official “I want to tell everyone here the news! Lilith bares twins and I hope boys to help their father run this realm!” Months went by and Ermac became her right hand man while Shang Tsung Shao Kahn’s while a fight among champions began in the middle of the Outworld chances of beating the warriors of Earthrealm Lilith felt the twins coming as she grabbed Ermac “Lady Lilith!” Ermac held her hand as he called for the emperor and guards “Kahn face built with anticipation Kabal ran up to bow “What is it you would like me to do?” Kahn turned “I trust you with her than Ermac the idiot might drop her using that telekinesis make sure he doesn’t!” Soon the two made their way to the birthing quarters as everyone waited the news.

The midwife succesfully delievered Kahn's babys handing them to Ermac and Kabal, the two finally stepped out holding each child “It’s a boy!” Kabal held up as Ermac held up “It’s a girl!” Kahn stunned “A boy and a girl! Keep the boy toss the girl!” Kahn had no suspicion that Kabal released his newly clan hoping that Lilith’s influence touched Ermac. And soon Reptile and the other warriors went for Shao Kahn smoke ability went inside Kahn as the crowd watched the king fought for control of his body Kabal watched as Scorpion threw his kunai out and Sub-Zero froze it as it went through the emperor. Kabal smiled at Kahn’s minion’s we hold another victory as he nodded for scorpion to throw flames. Everyone watched as it passed along the line hooked to the kunai and Kahn burst into flames. “Shao Kahn is finished and The Kombat games now are finished!” Baraka and the other’s serving Kahn left with the infant boy while Ermac kept the girl close “She looks more like you Lady Lilith!” Kabal’s clan relocated to New York to gain control of Black Dragons running the city

As for Shao Kahn being the son of an elder god his minions awaited his soul Goro who died in the hands of Striker became the perfect fit for the emperor’s new form and Shao Kahn lives again with his minions cheering and his son to grow up as the perfect prince for Outworld.