Smoke's Silly Hair

Shirayuki Mizore

They really couldn't have made him look like this? This is MK not Dragonball Z lol

Attachments

• masked smoke small.jpg
    masked smoke small.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 249
I think the hair gives him a little more personality and sets himself apart from the other ninja/ninjas.

I like his original look myself same with ermac one looks like a mummy and the other a troll that kids used to put on their pencils hope you guys remember those trolls

Smoke's hair really looks silly on the leaked pics...However, I'll wait for real gameplay videos with him to decide if it suits him or not.

While I prefer how he looked like in MK2 and MK3 but his hair does make him original. Only the mask is the thing that is similar between him and the other former palette swaps.

This game is basically killing all the arguments for people against Rain.

It's a matter of opinion I like his hair it makes him unique and it works with the whole smoke-iness.

No I like his original look with the silver hair, its going to look great in the actual game and sets him apart from the other ninja, this pic looks like a dumb DooRag ninja.

I like Somke's hair.. I understand people complaining about it but maybe his alt has it covered up or something.

i like the hair, i think it fits his personality, at first i was iffy about it, but it grew on me :)