Smoke's Silly Hair

Once you hear his voice you'll completely forget about the hair.
(it can be found in the spoilers section)
Spoiler:
hamster voice -_-'

Once you hear his voice you'll completely forget about the hair.
(it can be found in the spoilers section)
Spoiler:
hamster voice -_-'

Feels Bad Bro :(
was going to tag with him, but i guess i'm going to find someone else lol

Feels Bad Bro :(
was going to tag with him, but i guess i'm going to find someone else lol

Just got some clarification on the issue:
Spoiler:
it appears the guy that put up the youtube video from the spoiler section said the sound files are sped up, which is why everyone sounds squeaky and weird; I was wondering why SubZ, JC and Scorpions sounded so different from the demo

So no worries : )

I still don't like his hair cause it reminds me of Ursula's hair from Disney's The Little Mermaid
but I've come to term with it

Smoke looks like a joke in the game. I hope he has the classic Ninja attire, or Cyborg, as an alternate costume. Otherwise, I won't be using Smoke.

It's similar with high fashion. Some people love it, others hate it, the point is no one is indifferent to it. I'm not saying Smoke is high fashion, but I personally love his style. The fact that he doesn't look like a gray Scorpion and the extreme-ness of his hair is just wonderful.

I like Smoke's hair too. I would prefer it to be short, but it's not awful the way it is. Also OP's pic would be cool for an alt costume.

Once again: wait until you see him in actual gameplay footage.

OK, he looks weird, but you can't judge just from a pic, and yes, originality is welcome, it he had the hood everyone would have complained because he was too "classic".

Or maybe not, MK fans are so unpredictable...

Once again: wait until you see him in actual gameplay footage.

OK, he looks weird, but you can't judge just from a pic, and yes, originality is welcome, it he had the hood everyone would have complained because he was too "classic".

Or maybe not, MK fans are so unpredictable...

The acutal gameplay characters look way better then the VS screen snapshots. So do not judge his hair until you see it animated. And BTW what is that profile picture of yours its starting to freak me out.

I think he looks ridiculous. The hairstyle is just.... ahhh

At least it gave me something to put as my icon.

the photoshopped picture of him with a hood on really made me realize how amazing his looks are, if he looked like that he would be so generic. Bravo NRS! Smoke always had the most interesting costume changes.

I'm with you man. Although like other people are saying, I'll wait til I see it in gameplay but his hair looks like a grey version of thing 1 and thing 2 from a doctor seuss book lol Just looks like a joke to me in that pic.