MK: Legacy Question?

J. Valjean

BANALITY
So what's the verdict on the plot, is Scorpion still going to be the focus of the show? Because that would be pretty interesting.

Yeah, from what's been revealed to us, there won't be a central character focus over the course of the series. One episode will be about Scorpion and Sub-Zero, one will be about Kitana and so forth.

I get the impression that Sonya, Jax and Kano will get more exposure than a single episode, but who knows.

i just read that the scorpion episode will be entirely in Japanese and will cover him as hanzo hassashi leading up to his death and resurrection

i just read that the scorpion episode will be entirely in Japanese and will cover him as hanzo hassashi leading up to his death and resurrection

get out of here?! no way, im not buying it.

Also does anyone know how long an episode is?

Did not want to start a new post for this quesiton. So I am going to ask it here.

What is Mortal Kombat Rebirth? I know Legacy is the web series. Is Legacy suppose to be a prequel to Mortal Kombat Rebirth (possible movie) or something?

Did not want to start a new post for this quesiton. So I am going to ask it here.

What is Mortal Kombat Rebirth? I know Legacy is the web series. Is Legacy suppose to be a prequel to Mortal Kombat Rebirth (possible movie) or something?

Rebirth was a short that the director did on his own budget to try to strike a deal for a movie. He did not intend for the short to get out to the public but it did and received a lot of attention. It had positive feedback and eventually struck him a deal with WB. The short showed a different take on the Mk universe and was changed when WB got involved. WB did not want to do a movie but decided to do a web series instead which is Mk Legacy. It is a prequel in some episodes. Some of the other episodes takes place after Mk 2 timeline. Just so you know you can also see the Rebirth short on you tube.