Damn, it feels good to be a gamer.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
What are the crowning achievements of your gaming career/ gaming knowledge?

For me, its beating Super Mario Bros. on my Nintendo in a day
Beating my first Pokemon game.
FINALLY killing Kintaro in MKII.
Having 116% (I think thats the max) completed on MK:SM.
And winning a MK vs DC match with a $100 bet on it.

As for knowledge, I can name every MK character, I know every fatality combination for MK1 and 2, I can name almost every Godzilla monster and I know practically every single bit of MK lore this is on this miserable excuse for a planet.

How about you my MK friends ;)

nnnnnnNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Seriously, it was when I beat my boy in Fight Night...

C0cky mother****er

Beating Shao Kahn for the very first time. It was just so awesome to watch him explode.
When I did my first fatality with Johnny Cage in MKII
Killing Ares in God of War I (Spartan mode).

Too many to list, but some of my favorites:

Beating Ninja Gaiden BHP on Master Ninja within only 10-20 deaths.
Beating some jerk who screwed me over on Tekken 4 when it was in arcades and I was climbing up the "ladder" in Arcade. [He inserted a quarter on the one enemy I had trouble with before I could beat said character, thus I had to redo it]
In Soul Calibur II/SSBM winning some money matches at smaller level tournaments. [Ganondorf + Nightmare FTW]
Making "Top ten" [If you don't count hacked scores] on Sonic The Hedgehog 4, on multiple levels. [Mad Gear Zone ]
Making 700/110000 in Pac Man CE DX. Top 1%. Heck yes.

This is a bit embarrassing to say, but it took me 13 years to beat Shao Kahn in UMK3 without using cheap moves or juggles. That is mine :) Others include beating COD: MW2 on Veteran in one night, having 1 perfect online vs. campaign in Left 4 Dead, beating Portal without dying once, etc.

Getting every trophy in the game Fist of the north star: Ken's rage, beating multiple high level fighters and spammers in marvel vs capcom 3, getting my first hate mail on PSN and Xbox 360...in the same day!

Crowning Achievements:
Getting through God of War 1 & 2 both on their hardest difficulty. The first was hilarious when you get through it, you basically call this 1-800 number to hear a message of achievement from Kratos himself. It was cheesy, but awesome, I kinda wish more games would do this.

Also, completing Metal Gear Solid on PSX. That game had such an amazing ending, that and all the cinematics/ cutscenes, characters, mood, and atmosphere were completely stellar for their time. Everything about that game rules so much, what a timeless classic.

Finally, finishing RE1 and RE2 after many, many years of fear of the dark, and things jumping out of the dark to eat my brains. Haha, idk, I was pretty young at the time, but I finally got through them and the outcome was so worth it.

I know there's more I'm missing, but I can't think of any at the top of my head. And yes, it is damn good to be a gamer. ;-)

You're DAMN right, it feels good!! I completed the trophies wall in Super Smash Bros. BRAWL. I guess that's been my biggest achievement. It was reeeeaaaallyy hard

Completing most of the original 'Perfect Dark' missions on 'Perfect Agent.' Same goes for 'Diddy Kong Racing' and the damn 'Silver Coin Challenges.'

Rare didn't f--k around with their games.

Also, the goddamn Water Temple in 'Ocarina.' I think I got through it without resorting to the guide.

Remembered some more:

One day in MW2 I was using a Sniper. Now, I have a huge problem with knifers charging me with the "Knife lunge". Well I was watching a bridge for a few seconds with a team mate on one of the maps when some guy comes thrashing through the grass where I'm hidden and runs directly at me. I pulled up quickly no-scoping the guy for a headshot right before the lunge connected. Though that was luck more than anything. XD Then I received a message five seconds later from the guy "Nice shot." My only response was "Thanks XP"

Me and my brother ran through Rainbow Six Vegas "Realistic Difficulty" Terrorist Hunt levels acting stupid. I used a large Sniper [Bolt-action]---> (No scoping) and he used the Raging Bull. Somehow we managed to beat them all on realistic back to back on high density without any trouble. Yet, when we play serious it takes quite a few tries depending on the map. XD Oh well.