How it should look like

Shirayuki Mizore

Even though all of you have probably seen this already it would be sweet if the HD Kollection looked like this. The characters should be a bit changed but not too much from the originals.

Mortal-Kombat-2-HD.jpg

This game is going to be ugly as hell, unless they go with the style above.
Have you seen the recent digitized fighters?
Its not pretty.

If they really decide to create it, I believe, they'll find a way to make it look awsome, as the mission is to make MK look better for us (ones who is gonna buy it). If they release an ugly thing, where the hell is the point in doing it?

I found this game Bikini Karate Babes....made in 2002. This was the most recent game I could find and it is from 9 years ago...when HD was still PC only...

(Warning: This picture features barely clothed women, but they are not nude.)
http://i1-games.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/3-46_2.jpg

Same warning as above, but this one features video...looks like an updated HD version of the same game with 3D arenas.
http://www.gamechannel.hu/cikk/hirb...abikinikaratebabesfolytatasaawarriorsofelysia

Although looking at this it really makes me wonder what they would do to not make the costumes look cheesey.

If someone finds something HD or more recent please post. I would really like to see what we CAN do with HD digitizing.

Last edited:
They definitely have their work cut out for them if they are going through with this.
Can't imagine this in HD:
mk2-behind50.jpg

How about no HD Kollection and just be happy with MK9? :)

If you're feeling Nostalgic play UMK3 on xbox, or MKII on PS3. Play the old ones on your old systems, or get an emulator. Simple :) No need for this game. I don't know why everyone is so stoked for it.

...Because MK9 isn't HD MK1, 2, or 3. Although it takes place over the three games it is a retelling with alterations and plays completely different. Honestly I'd just be happy with an Arcade Kollection featuring MK1, MK2, MK3, MKT, and MK4 with online support. I just want to play the old games on my new systems formatted properly for the screen with online support. Nostalgia FTW...

...Because MK9 isn't HD MK1, 2, or 3. Although it takes place over the three games it is a retelling with alterations and plays completely different. Honestly I'd just be happy with an Arcade Kollection featuring MK1, MK2, MK3, MKT, and MK4 with online support. I just want to play the old games on my new systems formatted properly for the screen with online support. Nostalgia FTW...

Yeah they just bump up the graphics a bit and put some online and we're all good

How about no HD Kollection and just be happy with MK9? :)

If you're feeling Nostalgic play UMK3 on xbox, or MKII on PS3. Play the old ones on your old systems, or get an emulator. Simple :) No need for this game. I don't know why everyone is so stoked for it.

No UMK3 for xbox anymore sadly

I have an idea, a crazy idea, but I a madman dammit! Anyway why not include UMK3 HD edition in MK0? As DLC or a special mode unlockable in the Krypt?