My Character Edits

Hey dude. First of all. I LOVE your photos. Really better than a lot I've seen. 2nd of all. Is there a turtorial to tell how you do that? I wanna make my own for one of those. :)

Photoshop. Load them into that and start cutting and pasting. And if you want to change the color, well... There's a couple ways of doing that, I think. The easiest being the pain tool.

Hey dude. First of all. I LOVE your photos. Really better than a lot I've seen. 2nd of all. Is there a turtorial to tell how you do that? I wanna make my own for one of those. :)

Thank you.

I'm sure there aren't any official guides to doing this, but I can give you one based on how I do it:

1. Think of an idea for a character/costume
2. Find some VS renders of the characters in mind
3. Throw the renders into Photoshop or Gimp
4. Cut some parts of one render and place it onto another
5. Recolor if necessary
6. Add some final touch-ups to remove impurities (mishapen edges, unwanted pieces)

It's very simple, but you have to have some skills in photo editing, and most of all, you have to be creative.

it would be cool if u made reptile with scorpion an sub zeros stuff on and please make ur version of hotaru because mine looks to much like a ninja id like to see yours it would be awsome

Attachments

• hotaru mk9.jpg
    hotaru mk9.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 164
Ok ladies n' gents, the original edit master has returned with another fine fusion

Jacktsung Briggs
jacktsungbriggs.png

I've had enough Quan Chi for the day (is that really possible?), but I'll definitely be making more tomorrow.