Best game you ever played?

(Mk doesn´t count) :)

For me it is still the old Resident Evil on the PS1. No game till yet came even close to the music and atmosphere this game had. I still hoping for a remake on XBox and PS3 ;-) Whats yours?

For me the story is most important so I would have to say its a tie between zelda and Final Fantasy 10 but from a gamplay stand point I would have to say its God of war 1 it defined a type of game like no other

Super meat boy is mine at the moment. the controlls couldn't be tighter, and the story and music are top notch.

I thought you meant on this generation of consoles anyways my choice is manhunt 1 for the ps2 best game ever

1.jpg

If MK doesn't count, its definitely a tie between Just Cause 2, Scarface: The World is Yours and Yoshi's Story.

Batman Arkyum Aslyum
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
DC Universe Online
Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2
Smash Bros Melee/

Last edited:
Chrono Trigger, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Super Metroid, in that order.

Oh man, you have shamed me.
How could I forget the classics?!?
Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2 & Returns, Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Metroid Fusion, Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi's Island, and Pokemon Blue & Emerald.

Jet Set Radio Future! This game will never get old for me I still play it to this day and I have just as much fun as when it was first released.

How could I forget the classics?!?
Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2 & Returns, Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Metroid Fusion, Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi's Island, and Pokemon Blue & Emerald.

Oh yes. Donkey Kong Country was also a great game. I think it´s a bit sad that those games will never return on todays consoles :(

Oh yes. Donkey Kong Country was also a great game. I think it´s a bit sad that those games will never return on todays consoles :(

I still think there is hope, Donkey Kong Country Returns was a great game that only improved on the classic games.
Although most developers focus on FPS games, Retro Studios seems know whats goin down, funky clown.