Fatality theme

Dave Mitchell

Just wondered does anyone here think the Fatality theme aka the (dun dun dunnnn) is a little lame and weak compared to past MK games?

I don't mind the theme..... I think it gets it point across very well......when you hear it you know for a fact someone is fixing to DIE......lol

Yes, i said this since i saw the demo weeks ago.
Fatalitiys, and even the sound is one of the most importand things for me. To be honest, the new one sucks as hell. It´s too harmless.
Nothing comes close to the old MK2 "fatality" sound. But maybe we can unlock this stuff in the krypt?

As long as it's better than MK vs DC's fatality theme, then I won't have a problem with it.

As i said, i think it sounds way too harmless. This dark, mystery sound in MK2 made almost the whole fatality in the old days. At least for me.
I hope it comes back.

I think my biggest problem is that its too short, like the dun dun dun plays, then its just dead quiet and some of the fatalities take a while to do and it just feels a bit awkward to me. Something like those fast paced drums in MK4 might have been an idea, just so theres something to keep the momentum going cos at times it feels like a weird disjointed buildup.

Honestly, I dont think itll sound too bad once NRS fix the sound levels for the final build... Heres hoping they actually have.