Mortal Kombat Legacy: Subzero pic

The fantasy characters will remain as they are...FANTASY CHARACTERS so yes Subzero will likely have ice powers. Seeing as how KT said we'll see the murder of Hanzo Hasashi and his family chances are this is the original evil Subzero. As for the costume I like that he kept it the same while adding tweaks to accomodate the fact that he lives in an extremely cold area.

So, let me guess.
Sub-Zero is in a controlled state of hypothermia, where his body is cold, and everything he touches turns to ice.

I'm on the fence with this web-series, due to who's directing it.
This is the same guy that made Baraka into some crazy doctor, and said that Reptile was born with a birth defect.

I just hope he doesn't make Raiden an electrician, or make Shang Tsung as a guy that has multiple-personality disorder. :|

Last edited:
Wow he looks really cool. But i'm not sure about the web series ever since I saw the teaser trailer with Jax and Kano. Just looked to CSI-ish and non MK related at all. I'm still going to give it a chance though and hope it's better then i'm expecting it to be.

I love the look, a different/unique take on Sub-Zero. This is the first image I've seen from this series that has made me somewhat hyped.

He does look awesome and why do people keep thinking that this will be like the rebirth video? Its been said so many times that this is following the mk game storyline and its pretty obvious by looking at the pictures and costumes. I have a lot of hopes for this series but I guess we'll see if its a hit or flop soon enough.

So, let me guess.
Sub-Zero is in a controlled state of hypothermia, where his body is cold, and everything he touches turns to ice.

I'm on the fence with this web-series, due to who's directing it.
This is the same guy that made Baraka into some crazy doctor, and said that Reptile was born with a birth defect.

I just hope he doesn't make Raiden an electrician, or make Shang Tsung as a guy that has multiple-personality disorder. :|

LOL, Araknyd mann I am so surprised this is coming from you :|!!! Dont worry, everything is gonna be according to the canon. Remember this series is showing what leads these characters to the MK tournament. The preview we saw was a fight between Kano and Jax. What special moves can you really expect there. Also, read the article Viking Poodle posted that should cancel your worries :)!

Also look at this interview, it is very informative as well:

http://www.hadoken.net/?p=3096

And Sub-Zero looks the BEST out of everyone, I saw scorpions pic and I am not feeling the mask one bit... He's a Ninja, not a Samurai.

I think his Subzero looks pretty bad ass... I like the scorpion suit as well... and I like how the spear is the normal spear.... not a creature that comes out of his hand... haha... To me the series doesn't look cheap for being pretty cheap... I think that they are doing a great job so far.... I like the interview that Viking poodle posted it gave major insight to the series and how he just ran with it... I think having an avid fan of the overall Mortal Kombat series will make this youtube series that much better because he knows what a majority of the people want. And he is right that the exploration of the scorpion and subzero rivalry should be explored more.... I also like how his is making some characters humanistic which creates realism inside of the fantasy of Mortal Kombat giving more dimension to Earthrealm and giving Mortal Kombat a realistic feel... Overall I like it!!!