Mortal Kombat Official Cosplay Videos

The best was in my opinion the Mileena Cosplayer. I hope this is more than cosplay and really is the kasting for the HD remake of MK 1 & 2. While i've never disliked the rendered graphics of MK4 and up, seeing a MK game with life-like HD graphics would be very interesting.

i think mileena and sonya looked most like the actual game characters. i thought all girls were really hot, but i was a bit disappointed that kitana didn't have her blue mask on during the entire video..

Kitanna is by far the hottest. I cant find where to vote for her on facebook. Where do I go ??? I went on the Mortal KOmbat fan page they said to go on and theres nothing there to vote.

I'm amazed the models names haven't been given yet. They are all very gorgeous so I would like to know who they are as well.

Btw. Kitana's model does wear the mask in the video. Not as much as Mileena's model but she does wear it briefly.

Mileena Wins. Flawless Victory.

Kitana does NOT look like Kitana IMO, her features are too "white" while Kitana is kind of ratially ambiguous...
Sonya is in close second as that really looks like Sonya, but only a few things are off.
Mileena, however, looks JUST like Mileena, especially with those eyes
they do need Jade though :(..............if they add one of her she BETTER be BLACK!!

Mileena must have felt insecure about exposing that much of her "back side" because it looks like the original lines for her costume is there and the shorts aspect was added later.

My favorite is Sonya, minus her face. Not saying she's ugly, just saying her face doesn't say Sonya when I look at it. I wish they would have made some fake teeth for Mileena. Would have been funny as hell.

"Aw man this chick is so hot, I'm so glad this is a real chick and not that crazy Tarkatan stuff."

*Takes off her mask.*

"What!? Damn you Ed Boooooooon!"

Instant hard on...fapped hard, took a break, fapped again...!!! :)

Kitana was the best she was beautiful...but Melina wow!