What songs are you going to listen to while playing?

Demetrius

Be it the original soundtrack, or similar?

I'm thinking, in no particular order:

Rosenrot; Rammstein: Song is catchy, and it's angry music in an angry language, even if I can't understand what is being said.

Extraterrestrial; Katy Perry: It's a song about aliens, and hte beat is catchy. It also always gets me absolutely pumped up while playing TF2, so hopefully it will continue in MK2011.

Down with the Sickness; Disturbed: No song gets me more pumped up and ready to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Duke Nukem Theme; Megadeath: Don't get more manly than Duke, and... yeah.....

What about you guys?

No music for me...I just wanna listen to everything the game has to offer...I've actually never been into listening to music while playin games

My brother is the same way, makes it where we absolutely KAN'T play on the same console/same room; I am always at my best while mood setting music is on (Depends on the game; Sad, slower music makes my Gears (of War) Kick some serious ass. Where as Heavier, more Metallic music makes me so much better at Splatterhouse, and (beleive it or not) Shinedown makes me school everyone at F.E.A.R. II's multiplayer.

I just need to find my Mortal Kombat Sweet Spot, as it were.

I think I will stick with Dan Forden's work, let's see how he stands in music composition and production after all these years. If he fails to accomplish (which I doubt) I must put some Iron Maiden or Metallica into the kombat!

This,

It's also what I masturbate with.........

In all seriousness I don't listen to music during video games as I like to play with headphones and hear the in game sound effects.

I'll start off listening to the game (Mainly during the story), then probably switch to A day to Remember, Alesana, Asking Alexandria (The Final Episode :D), And maybe Hollywood Undead.

Be it the original soundtrack, or similar?

I'm thinking, in no particular order:

Rosenrot; Rammstein: Song is catchy, and it's angry music in an angry language, even if I can't understand what is being said.

Extraterrestrial; Katy Perry: It's a song about aliens, and hte beat is catchy. It also always gets me absolutely pumped up while playing TF2, so hopefully it will continue in MK2011.

Down with the Sickness; Disturbed: No song gets me more pumped up and ready to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Duke Nukem Theme; Megadeath: Don't get more manly than Duke, and... yeah.....

What about you guys?

Angry Language? You really just said the German Language is "Angry", wow im not even going to discuss how idiotic that is...

Anyways... I normally listen to metal, but for MK i wll probably listen to some electronic, mainly hardstyle and dubstep, artists like:
Showtek, DJ Zany, Donkey Rollers, Datsik, Skrillex etc.